News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Nintendo has begun working with DeNA, a company specializing in mobile games that has worked with companies like Square Enix and Disney. The NX might be a mobile platform. It would make sense. But, I'm not sure if the NX is related to Nintendo's newest partnership. There's just not enough information yet.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

Wii U is already a stale console that they're just stalling with a few token titles until NX can come out, at least that's the impression they're giving everyone.  They didn't even bother to talk about their replacement for Club Nintendo/real online service today which is another huge disapopintment.

No, NX is not mobile platform, everything beyond "NX is the next thing" is pure rumor.  The only definitive descriptor was in the announcement back in March:

Quotededicated game platform with a brand-new concept

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Shit, I almost forgot about the Club Nintendo replacement. I was hoping for news about that...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Just to be clear, NX isn't a replacement console for the Wii U

Maelstrom

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 16, 2015, 04:08:39 PMJust to be clear, NX isn't a replacement console for the Wii U
Well, that's also what they said about the DS.

Maelstrom

Gameplay videos of games that matter:
Spoiler

And some pretty nice eshop discounts:
http://e3.nintendo.com/offers/

edit: and this
Spoiler
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

That's pretty cool, they've gone from blowing off indies to actively supporting them in promotions.  A nice change from all of those horror stories with Wiiware indies.

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Starfox: WOO!

New Legend of Zelda: Ok, I guess.

New "Metroid": METROID IS DEAD. :'(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Come on, the Metroid spin off is obviously supposed to tease us for a main series game TBA later this year. Nintendo ain't stupid enough to be content with this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I am really hyped for Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, because it looks more Mario & Luigi than Paper Mario (imo the former is far superior to the latter) and uses what looks like the same graphics engine and sprite work as Dream Team (which, regardless of how you feel about the game, was incredible visually speaking).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on June 16, 2015, 05:41:00 PMCome on, the Metroid spin off is obviously supposed to tease us for a main series game TBA later this year. Nintendo ain't stupid enough to be content with this.
I'm not quite sure about that...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 16, 2015, 05:48:27 PMI am really hyped for Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, because it looks more Mario & Luigi than Paper Mario (imo the former is far superior to the latter) and uses what looks like the same graphics engine and sprite work as Dream Team (which, regardless of how you feel about the game, was incredible visually speaking).
The sprite work was good in Dream Team. But, as I've found, I seem to prefer more stylized 2D artwork than 3D. Like for Ace Attorney. I just think the cartoony feel really fits with the series.

TheDreamingHawk

The fact that the new metroid game is a Prime spinoff anyway makes me not care for it. Anything with the Prime name on it except for Pinball is a game I skip. I prefer 2D Metroid any day.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Maelstrom

Metroid Prime 1 is worth playing, no matter how much you hate FPSs. 2 and 3, on the other hand, are up for debate.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 16, 2015, 07:33:59 PMMetroid Prime 1 is worth playing, no matter how much you hate FPSs. 2 and 3, on the other hand, are up for debate.
This. Especially with the Wiimote controls. If you can find Metroid Prime Trilogy (or just have a Wii U), it's definitely worth picking up.