News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG 78: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, March 30, 2015, 08:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE POWER OF TEN TO THE NEGATIVE NINTH DESUS

Bird
4 (100%)
Yugi
1 (25%)
Mashi
3 (75%)
NocturneOfShadow
1 (25%)
vermilionvermin
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 04, 2015, 08:06:05 PM

mikey

I just found it on google man do your own work
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 03, 2015, 11:15:24 AMDon't worry, I'll break your nose eventually. -_-
That escalated quickly.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on April 03, 2015, 12:45:22 PMhey noct, where's that "but mother, I don't want to grow up" gif
Still laughing about that lol.

mikey

I'll cook up a 10 player game real quick
be patient
unmotivated

Bird

FSM had a cool idea for a TWG forever ago. He seemed open to the idea of letting other people host it. I'm gonna ask him for permission to host a modified version of it, since I've wanted to see how that kind of day phase would play out.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Yugi Presents: How I met your mother mystery game for 2+ players!

Mashi

Might need to revise it a bit, but here it is!!!

TWG 78: Troll-tan's Great Adventure

Mechanics:
Shotgun - Every Day Phase, there will be a Shotgun present.  The first Player to say "I shoot [Player]" has a 1/n chance of successfully shooting the Player, where n is the number of living Players.  The second Player will have a 1/(n-1) chance of successfully shooting, the third a 1/(n-2), etc. until a successful shot is made.  If the Player targeted to be shot is dead, the shot will ricochet from the corpse to the shooter.  The Shotgun may make only one successful shot per Day Phase.  The Shotgun must be used each Day Phase, or else everyone alive in the game loses.  If a Player is shot by the Shotgun but is wearing a Bulletproof Vest, it will be announced to the thread.  A Player shot by the Shotgun will cardflip his/her Role.

Bulletproof Vest - The Wolves choose one of the two Wolves to wear a Bulletproof Vest at the beginning of the game.

Ballot Box Seering - During every Night Phase, every Player sends the Host a PM with a seering vote on the name of a living Player.  One seering vote is selected at random at the end of the Night Phase and that Player is publicly seered in the topic.  The number of seering votes on each Player is also revealed at the end of the Night Phase.

Ballot Box Reviving - Every even Night Phase, every Player sends the Host a PM with the name of a lynched Player.  The Player with the most votes is revived.

Power Order: Revivings < Seerings < Paintings < Wolfings

1. Wolf Painter with Bulletproof Vest - Sends a message to the Host during the Night Phase with the name of a Player.  That Player is seered Red for that Night Phase.  If shot by the Shotgun, will survive once.
2. Wolf Painter - Sends a message to the Host during the Night Phase with the name of a Player.  That Player is seered Red for that Night Phase.
3. Fool - Wins if lynched (being shot does not count as a lynch).  Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player every Night Phase.  Learns that Player's colour at the end of the Phase.
4. Human with Bulletproof Vest - Told he/she is a normal Human.  If shot by the Shotgun, will survive once.
5. Human with Bulletproof Vest -  Told he/she is a normal Human.  If shot by the Shotgun, will survive once.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human

Maelstrom

What is the point of having 2 painters when only the fool can seer?

mikey

TWG LXXVIII: Boomerang Tag
Now in Comic Sans
Yes, it's everyone's favorite childhood game, now adapted to be a cold-hearted murder mystery!  What could possibly go wrong?!
1. Wolf
2. Wolf

3. Wolf/Human (balance)*
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

8. Seer
9. Vigilante

10. Miller
(Is told he's a normal human)

When each night begins, the remaining roles will be randomly redistributed among the living players.  Once a player dies, his or her role will be locked in and cannot be switched, even if that player is somehow revived.  Color cardflips are active.

*I would put the 3rd wolf in, but I'm not sure how imbalanced the swapping will make it.  For now I plan on putting this role as human, but if we get another player or if it's determined to be too in favor of humans I'll make it a wolf role.
unmotivated

Mashi

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 03, 2015, 05:56:01 PMWhat is the point of having 2 painters when only the fool can seer?

Quote from: Mashi on April 03, 2015, 04:41:15 PMBallot Box Seering - During every Night Phase, every Player sends the Host a PM with a seering vote on the name of a living Player.  One seering vote is selected at random at the end of the Night Phase and that Player is publicly seered in the topic.  The number of seering votes on each Player is also revealed at the end of the Night Phase.

Maelstrom

Oops.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 03, 2015, 05:57:38 PM
TWG LXXVIII: Boomerang Tag
Now in Comic Sans
No because comic sans

AwesomeYears

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 03, 2015, 06:41:13 PMNo because comic sans
doesn't my entire game remind you of your terrible terrible childhood in second grade sitting in a computer lab with giant macintosh computers doing stupid art projects on AppleWorks (tm)?
unmotivated

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

Never did.
Homeschool ftw.
It's still ugly.