Bloop

inb4 monthly reminder

Bloop

Bloop

Sebastian

Excellent work!
A few things
Measure 17: You have articulation clashing with stuff
- Everywhere you have 2 sixteenth triplets in a row, I would change it to sextuplets like this:

It'd make it cleaner. I try to use them everywhere I can.
That is the only stuff I see. Excellent work! :)

Bloop

Changed the sextuplets, and fixed the articulation! I also removed the second voice playing in m. 17-24, as it's just a burden to play and too distracting for the main melody imo. Also did a few enharmonic fixes

Tobbeh99

At the very bottom of the second page there's a "6". To remove that one, create a pdf file by printing the pdf file instead of exporting, I've encountered the same problem. If that, for some reason, doesn't solve it, use this website to create a new pdf and white out the "6".

Dynamic ideas: measures 4-5 maybe put a "p/mp" since those are only accompaniment notes, but a "mf" measure 5 when the melody starts. Later measure 13-16, I think it would be befitting to have it in piano/mezzopiano "p/mp".
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bloop

but the exporting pdf has never failed me that much before
will fix that asap

EDIT: Done!

Sebastian

Bloop

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 02:17:27 PMOdd.....I wonder why yours are always left in the dust.....
Because they're so good, no one can find anything wrong with them.
I call it JDMEK5 syndrome

Bloop

Sebastian