None. (so far)

Queue:
None.

Upcoming:
[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - "Intro" - Jabadahut
[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - "Phantom Theme" - Jabadahut
[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - "Phantom Ship" - Jabadahut
[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - "Overworld" - Jabadahut

The titles coming up are going to be really cheap, because they won't have any figured bass in it, nor will it have chord symbols in it (unless I can really kick it into gear and find a charger for my DS) So I'm going off of mostly what I've heard and memorized of the songs.

Update: The intro is going to come off for a while, because I can't start that many games... unless I can find an emulator then it might not get done... but the others' sheets are going very well. I'm going to release two versions (the one I'm submitting will not have chord symbols in it)
My art is my creepiness. Wanna join? Then E-Mail me your image specifics and I'll make it for you, and E-Mail it back! Enjoy this service while it lasts.

Olimar12345

we already have the song of storms.....its under "windmill"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

PianoMan

Same with music box. It's in Majora's Mask arrangements.

NasiDe

However, luckily for us and you, the intro. for Phantom Hourglass is not here!... I don't think...
I'll look forward to that! (Phantom Ship! Yes!)

Jabadahut

ah ok... I'll take those off of the Queue then... thanks guys!
My art is my creepiness. Wanna join? Then E-Mail me your image specifics and I'll make it for you, and E-Mail it back! Enjoy this service while it lasts.