News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

I am seriously considering starting to buy amiibos from Amazon Germany because of just how ridiculously insane this has become.  Hopefully I'll have better decision making in the morning.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

If you manage it tell me how it's possible to order from foreign Amazons from the U.S.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

DON'T GIVE IN TO THE SCAPLERS
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

the_last_sheikah

That's why I'm considering importing, the price is only around 5 to 10 bucks more from conversion and shipping.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

My mistake, holy hell import shipping is expensive!  It would be cheaper to just buy one from US amazon, jeeze!

EDIT:  Just bought a Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo for $28 imported from Japan through amazon.  All things considered I'd say that's worth it, won't be here for a month, but hey "I survived finals" present.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00O9GP95W/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

K-NiGhT

Idk, it definitely depends on which amiibo you want to import. If you're gonna import a Marth or something I can see it, but if it's something that can be found with a little hunting then don't even look on amazon.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Olimar12345

Scalpers deserve not one dime.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 13, 2015, 09:52:52 AMScalpers deserve not one dime.
hey, at least importing is giving less to scalpers than trying to buy them from US scalpers :/ I managed to find Marth in a store which is good cuz I was never gonna pay 100 bucks for him.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Olimar12345

$28 or $100, its all scalper scum profit. idc if one is cheaper than another, they're both well above msrp.

the_last_sheikah

Its $28 because of shipping.

Dude

mikey

some of you guys are so mean to generic people you've never met before
unmotivated

Maelstrom

You seem to understand scalping as much as you understand dlc. Do you find nothing wrong with people buying Majora's Mask 3DSs off of gamestop 20 at a time?  Because that's why they sold out in 20 minutes.

Nebbles

"generic people" who hog merchandise to fatten their greedy wallets, to screw people out of getting something they really want, or you know, can't afford their stupid inflated prices. 12.99 per amiibo can stack up, and who wants to pay double, triple and have to spend extra money because they want a figure some greedy person went to get for themselves? What if a parent wanted to buy an amiibo of their kid's favorite character, only to find out someone bought all of them and are selling them for insane prices?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on April 13, 2015, 02:56:13 PM"generic people" who hog merchandise to fatten their greedy wallets, to screw people out of getting something they really want, or you know, can't afford their stupid inflated prices. 12.99 per amiibo can stack up, and who wants to pay double, triple and have to spend extra money because they want a figure some greedy person went to get for themselves? What if a parent wanted to buy an amiibo of their kid's favorite character, only to find out someone bought all of them and are selling them for insane prices?
see this
this is what I don't get
maybe amiibos aren't the nicest way to make a profit but seriously do you have to fling out offensive words like that and attach them to people you don't even know
it's painful to see someone described like that
unmotivated