News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG 78: Troll-tan's Great Adventure

Started by Mashi, April 05, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

SO, couple things to make point of, first off, welcome back Bird.
Second, I'll seer claim right now, I voted to seer AY, unfortunately, my incredible luck continues.
Third, the last wolf has to be wearing the bullet proof vest, as Maestro was shot and revealed.

All this in mind, the potential shotgun targets are Maelstrom, Sqwerrels, and MLF, though the shot itself won't kill them, we will at least know who to lynch.
Potential risk: A human with bullet proof vest is still alive and we shoot them.
Reason it's not a risk: If we lynch them, we will still get another day phase/seering to find the wolf.
If we shoot and lynch a normal human: We lose. :(

I want to know who voted for Sqwerrels and I to be seer'd too, please speak now before you are drowned out by a volley of gunfire.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

I voted for you to be seer'd. Yes, I know BDS said not to, but I was hoping that that statement would keep the wolves from painting you. Idk. May not have been the best choice in retrospect, but it doesn't matter now.

And thanks for the great seering, btw

I'm really curious as to what Bird thinks of how this game has gone.

Bird

No one should shoot until we know who voted for who on every single night phase.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on April 11, 2015, 08:58:25 PMSO, couple things to make point of, first off, welcome back Bird.
Second, I'll seer claim right now, I voted to seer AY, unfortunately, my incredible luck continues.
Third, the last wolf has to be wearing the bullet proof vest, as Maestro was shot and revealed.

All this in mind, the potential shotgun targets are Maelstrom, Sqwerrels, and MLF, though the shot itself won't kill them, we will at least know who to lynch.
Potential risk: A human with bullet proof vest is still alive and we shoot them.
Reason it's not a risk: If we lynch them, we will still get another day phase/seering to find the wolf.
If we shoot and lynch a normal human: We lose. :(

I want to know who voted for Sqwerrels and I to be seer'd too, please speak now before you are drowned out by a volley of gunfire.
Sqwirrel PM'd me saying that they were the person who voted to seer AY.

the_last_sheikah

D'OH! *facepalm*
I f***ed up, I forgot who I said to seer in my PM, I actually voted Sqwerrels.  I know this looks bad but you have to understand, I made a simple mistake.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

So who gave us the useless info?
I'm sort of away today, so I won't be that active until I get home tonight.

Bird

Pretty sure the_last_sheikah is the last wolf still.

the_last_sheikah

I'm not though!
If anyone I'd say Maelstrom is the last wolf.

Bird

Alright, let's make a deal then. We shoot you, and if you flip human, we all agree to lynch Maelstrom.

Sound good?

the_last_sheikah

Or we could go the other way around?
That way, if Maelstrom is human, you can still kill me, but if he's the wolf, we'll know.

Sebastian

Quote from: Bird on April 12, 2015, 06:47:19 PMAlright, let's make a deal then. We shoot you, and if you flip human, we all agree to lynch Maelstrom.

Sound good?
Good idea

the_last_sheikah

MLF explain why you think it's a good idea?

Sebastian

Well, for 2 reasons.....
1. We'd find out if you are human
2. Maelstrom.....be lynched?

the_last_sheikah

the_last_sheikah