Game: Wii Fit
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Overweight
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: videogaminglegodude

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Hi!
I'd love to give feedback on this one, but do you have an original?

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 08, 2015, 02:19:39 PMHi!
I'd love to give feedback on this one, but do you have an original?

If that means a Youtube, unfortunately, no.  I would have liked that to.

I have to confess, The reason I was Able to arrange that (And At risk of overweight) was because I hear them every time I did A body test. :P

I also Have the normal weight theme, but both of these are currently not accepted, so I can not post it yet.

I will try to get you a recording, thanks.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Sebastian

Yug_Guy

AwesomeYears

(Off topic) Just one thing to note in your signature that people cannot see your arrangements as it'll only show their submissions instead. To solve this, make a new topic in the Personal Arrangements thread, organise it with your arrangements and link to it in your signature :)

Also, is the Wii Fit Plus Body Test OST the same as the original?

Sebastian

Thanks Yug Guy!
I'll try to get feedback on this later, videogamelegodude :)

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Yug_Guy on April 08, 2015, 03:20:13 PMI've got you covered (skip to 1:42):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7p28BPYwfA

I have the rearrangement, I just need to get the PDF.  that is always a challenge.

videogaminglegodude

JDMEK5

I just took 5 minutes and revamped it for you. I'll list all the changes I've made:

1) Changed title to "Overweight" because it sounds better and that's the name you submitted it under anyways.
2) If you're unsure of a composer who wrote something for Nintendo, you can't just assume it was Koji Kondo or slap his name on it. Do some research. Anyways I fixed that too.
3) You're missing a handful of notes. It's not always straight octaves. I threw some more notes in near where I think they are. They may not be exact since I did this really quickly but it's closer.
4) Time sig was completely off. Fixed that.
5) Added some space at the end of the system because it's better than music that's too wide.

I just figured since some things required a more powerful version of Finale that I might as fix the feedback things myself.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 09, 2015, 07:06:47 PMI just took 5 minutes and revamped it for you. I'll list all the changes I've made:

1) Changed title to "Overweight" because it sounds better and that's the name you submitted it under anyways.
2) If you're unsure of a composer who wrote something for Nintendo, you can't just assume it was Koji Kondo or slap his name on it. Do some research. Anyways I fixed that too.
3) You're missing a handful of notes. It's not always straight octaves. I threw some more notes in near where I think they are. They may not be exact since I did this really quickly but it's closer.
4) Time sig was completely off. Fixed that.
5) Added some space at the end of the system because it's better than music that's too wide.

I just figured since some things required a more powerful version of Finale that I might as fix the feedback things myself.

Thanks.  looks like I got a lot to learn.

videogaminglegodude

OK.  when an update comes out, how is it decided what goes in?

JDMEK5

A moderator will march in here, tell you what else to fix (if applicable), and after all is taken care of, submit it to the site for you.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 20, 2015, 08:40:09 PMA moderator will march in here, tell you what else to fix (if applicable), and after all is taken care of, submit it to the site for you.

When?

Maelstrom