News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PS2] Okage: Shadow King - "Madril"

Started by mosky2000, April 11, 2015, 10:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mosky2000

Can someone please make a midi of this music. It's sounds so amazing, I can't stop listening to it :D> If by any chance maybe someone can also make another midi of it, but with correct instruments and correct notes and tracks please :D? I will give a huge amount of credit for someone that can make this midi with the piano arrangement and also the one with the tracks and correct instruments with proper notes. Thank you!

BTW, I'm also new here and I logged in today. Your guy's midis are amazing.

here's the link to the music that I want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uNbEnD9YvY

Bubbles

Well this is a first

This board is for requests that have already been completed, not one's you're looking to be done. I've moved this one already, but next time you want to request something it should be done in this board instead. Welcome to the forums though!

mosky2000

Quote from: Bubbles on April 11, 2015, 10:21:50 PMWell this is a first

This board is for requests that have already been completed, not one's you're looking to be done. I've moved this one already, but next time you want to request something it should be done in this board instead. Welcome to the forums though!

Whoops. I'm really sorry for posting it in the wrong post. It's my first time here and sometimes I get confused on where to post my stuff at. Also thank you for welcoming me here to the forums. I'll remember to post my request in the other board.

Bubbles

Don't worry about it, really. That's usually the case with new members

mosky2000

Quote from: Bubbles on April 11, 2015, 10:31:39 PMDon't worry about it, really. That's usually the case with new members

You're right. Ok. Have you also been confused about being here the first time too, like having trouble on what music you request or whether the site act different?

Bubbles

I think if you ask anyone here they'll have some embarrassing things they did as an earlier member lmao

mosky2000

Quote from: Bubbles on April 11, 2015, 11:40:46 PMI think if you ask anyone here they'll have some embarrassing things they did as an earlier member lmao

Ok XD. I'm looking forward for someone making the midis for me.

mosky2000

Quote from: mosky2000 on April 11, 2015, 11:43:19 PMOk XD. I'm looking forward for someone making the midis for me.

Edit: A little update, I just want the theme of Madril (town theme), not the theme of Madril in where you enter the buildings (for example the inn).