Yooka-Laylee (New title from ex-Rare Banjo-Kazooie devs!)

Started by KefkaticFanatic, April 30, 2015, 12:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Sebastian

ThatGamer

I beg to differ. I'm going to one of two special schools in ALL of Canada.

Also, back on the topic of Yooka Laylee, anyone else think Yooka is a complete ripoff of Yoshi? I mean, it has a tongue grapple just like Yoshi, green and red just like Yoshi, has red spikes all the way down its head like Yoshi, starts with Y like Yoshi, and it carries someone on its back...like Yoshi...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 24, 2015, 07:58:47 AMIt's supposed to be based off of Banjo-Kazooie.

But don't you think Yooka looks like Yoshi?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Dude

ThatGamer

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

ThatGamer

Dude

I mean, you're the one who said it was special in the first place so don't get upset at us.

ThatGamer