News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - "Never Let Up"

Started by manu, May 04, 2015, 06:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manu

who wants to help on the arrangement of "never let up", the boss battle theme for mario & luigi dream team, this song is amazing.

i really liked the first time i heard it and since then i can't stop hearing to it, i will love to see an arrangement from this one and also a pdf music sheet, also there are very few songs in ninsheet from DREAM TEAM.

this is the youtube link!!!

FireArrow

hmm this songs cool
AP TESTS GO AWAY I WANT TO ARRANGE MOOSICZ
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

manu

is nice that you liked, is surprising that from m & L dream team are such a few songs knowing that this one is one of the best songs the game has
 :)

DonValentino

Quote from: manu on May 05, 2015, 07:06:54 PMis nice that you liked, is surprising that from m & L dream team are such a few songs knowing that this one is one of the best songs the game has
 :)

Hah funny you say that, I was thinking he same exact thing these days, I even nominated ML:DT for the next arrangement project xD

manu

manu

hello again! it was just to ask if someone know the person that arranged the two songs of M&L-DT that are in the main page.

thanks!,  he could help

Maelstrom

Slowpokemon?
You should probably wait to bother him until finals week is over. (idk when his are)

1-UP

"I Just fought one of the later bosses in the game, and I stopped playing just so I could listen to this, so good!