News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Things that just don't make sense

Started by Wolf, May 07, 2015, 03:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

So this will be a topic where I tell u guys something that just doesn't make any sense and see what u think about it.

1. Say you have a child. He goes to school, and he didn't bring his math book. And he couldn't borrow a piece of paper from anyone. So he decides to write the important things on his arm. Then he comes back from school. You look at his arm and say: Whats that? So the kid says: Its just things I wrote at math class. I forgot to bring my math book, so I just wrote the most important thing on my arm. Then what would you say?
Here's the answer.
Spoiler
Get out of my house!
[close]
Pls write honestly.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Maelstrom

Put your math book in your backpack so you don't forget it next time.

Hero of Trains

I would say:
"You... you were writing notes? You were so dedicated to writing notes that you wrote them on your arm? I... why can't I be like you?" *cries from how proud I am*
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Yug_Guy

Wolf

2. Your in a cafe, your with the (almost) whole family. And you order a chocolate milkshake. But your brother doesn't. And he said that he didn't need it with his own words. When you get it, your bro says: give me half of it. WTF???????? But I give it anyway. And then he tells me to give some more BEFORE even finishing a quarter of it. So I give some. And 2 cousins want it too, so I give it. In conclusion, I ordered the milkshake and I only took a sip. And ya know who gets the blame???
Here's the answer:
Spoiler
ME
[close]
What do ya think about dis?

Maelstrom

AwesomeYears

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Wolf on May 09, 2015, 08:34:00 PM2. Your in a cafe, your with the (almost) whole family. And you order a chocolate milkshake. But your brother doesn't. And he said that he didn't need it with his own words. When you get it, your bro says: give me half of it. WTF???????? But I give it anyway. And then he tells me to give some more BEFORE even finishing a quarter of it. So I give some. And 2 cousins want it too, so I give it. In conclusion, I ordered the milkshake and I only took a sip. And ya know who gets the blame???
Here's the answer:
Spoiler
ME
[close]
What do ya think about dis?

I think there's a story behind this one...

Wolf

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 10, 2015, 09:42:13 AMI think there's a story behind this one...
Nah there were no such thing.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated