News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Save Link from Extinction!

Started by The Deku Trombonist, May 09, 2015, 09:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on June 30, 2015, 08:05:46 PMSo I think in the future we'll combine this with replacement projects where we fix the actual music and other formatting, and this will be an intermediate step in the process.
I agree.

Latios212

After Paper Mario, Banjo, and Pokémon projects finish up, I'll get a replacement project chugging along. Perhaps not quite on the scale of redoing an entire section from scratch (that takes forever but can be well worth it), but fixing more things than the URL.

For now, though, all Fire Emblem URLs are updated. :D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

I'm planning on doing a lot of replacements when I get my new computer.

Tobbeh99

Neat Latios! :), (some updater) put a strike through in this thread, so everyone knows.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'll see if I can do some stuff in regards to this project, once I get back to my desktop (tomorrow, I think). I'll go a lot of the pokemon links (though I'll skip Red/Blue/Yellow since it's being restored by the respective project anyways, as per Latios' request), starting with oldest.
what is shitpost

Latios212

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 02, 2015, 12:39:25 PMI'll see if I can do some stuff in regards to this project, once I get back to my desktop (tomorrow, I think). I'll go a lot of the pokemon links (though I'll skip Red/Blue/Yellow since it's being restored by the respective project anyways, as per Latios' request), starting with oldest.
Looking through old Pokémon sheets, a significant number of them need replacements (like at least half). For this project try and aim for sheets that are already good (ex. nearly all of the HeartGold/SoulSilver sheets).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Latios212 on July 02, 2015, 02:08:28 PMLooking through old Pokémon sheets, a significant number of them need replacements (like at least half). For this project try and aim for sheets that are already good (ex. nearly all of the HeartGold/SoulSilver sheets).
Got it. Will do. Thanks~
what is shitpost