News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG LXXX: Avengers

Started by mikey, May 11, 2015, 12:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

the death is not publicly announced, no
unmotivated

Latios212

ok then...

So Thor and Captain America are dead, which means we haven't killed any wolves yet (Sqwerrels would have to have been CA to kill Loki yesterday). :/

What now guys
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Remember, BDS was chosen at random. I don't think it's possible yet to say if anyone was Cap or not.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Also, Bubbles was definitely Thor (there was more than ample time to counter-claim) unless Davy is, as he hasn't posted yet. And BDS being green doesn't help either :/
I've noticed this game is heavily centered around people dying in order to figure out who they are, as opposed to people surviving. No seers, no guardian (would've helped Bubbles, certainly)... we just have to pick randomly and hope the right person gets killed. Wow, that sounded morbid.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Quote from: Dudeman on May 16, 2015, 10:09:22 PM... we just have to pick randomly and hope the right person gets killed. Wow, that sounded morbid.
Accurate, though?

Maestro because...... why not?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Gonna write down my thoughts on each player for now (in order of the player list). Hopefully that'll help me choose who to vote for.

-Latios: Pushed for Thor to claim, then had initial doubts on Bubbles' claim. Could be posing as a human, though since the wolves knew Thor's ID from the start, calling for a claim doesn't make a lot of sense unless it was done to throw off the humans. Used the Ultron quote as evidence against Maestro (and was the only one to do so), and seemed surprised when the wolves' inability to send messages was brought up. Impatient when the game had not been updated after Day 1. Accidentally said "wolfed" instead of "lynched" when BDS died. Repeatedly references Sqwerrels' vote towards BDS but then doubts that Loki died. I've had to remind him twice that BDS was killed by luck. Wolf level is high.
-BDS: Putting him in 'cause he was green and may have been Loki. Doubted Bubbles' identity multiple times (though the first time was likely a joke), but needed to ask if Thor knew he was Thor. Reminded Lat that wolves cannot send messages. Last post was a vote on me without explanation (not a bad thing, but it would've helped to know more about him before he got lynched). Wolf level is medium.
-Davy: Absolutely no posts. Could garner votes 'cause inactivity, but I can't formulate an opinion on him without anything to work with. Wolf level is ??.
-Sqwerrels: Encouraged Thor to claim to prevent wolves from claiming, as opposed to claiming himself. Defended Bubbles and repeatedly used Sheikah and the 8-hour gap to affirm Bubbles' role. Voted on BDS. Wolf level is low.
-Maestro: Again, not a lot to look at. Only posts were reminding me not to edit my posts (a rule that I accidentally skipped over when I read the rules, sorry guys), "Look, I can't help it if Ultron has read my private writings", and "arbitrary vote for davy." Nothing super suspicious here, really. I guess wolf level is low.

Gee, looking at everyone's activity really leaves Latios as a likely choice. Sorry, buddy.

Latios212

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2015, 05:27:39 PMcalling for a claim doesn't make a lot of sense unless it was done to throw off the humans.
It would help to have someone we know we can trust. I just wasn't 100% sure about Bubbles. I probably made a bigger deal out of it than I should have, but I was just stating the facts.

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2015, 05:27:39 PMUsed the Ultron quote as evidence against Maestro (and was the only one to do so)
I was never really serious about that. It seemed more fun than picking someone at random. (No one had any better ideas.)

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2015, 05:27:39 PMImpatient when the game had not been updated after Day 1.
I like playing games. :P

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2015, 05:27:39 PMAccidentally said "wolfed" instead of "lynched" when BDS died.
I was tired. (Yeah, I know typos aren't helping my case...)

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2015, 05:27:39 PMRepeatedly references Sqwerrels' vote towards BDS but then doubts that Loki died. I've had to remind him twice that BDS was killed by luck.
Correct me if my logic was wrong, but I asked Noc if sheikah or Bubbles could be Iron Man, and he said no, so that means the other two blue guys died, including Captain America, and since Loki gets -1 votes on him, Sqwerrels would have had to been Captain America in order for Loki to die.

Although I just noticed he edited his post that said "no" so I'm not sure anymore.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

Quote from: Latios212 on May 18, 2015, 05:51:03 PMCorrect me if my logic was wrong, but I asked Noc if sheikah or Bubbles could be Iron Man, and he said no
pretty sure I'm not even allowed to say that- I was referring to him being revealed on death.
unmotivated

Latios212

I was more like asking what would happen if iron man died, i.e. when would the revive happen so we know it's iron man.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

C'mon guys, half and hour until the phase ends. We need votes to go down.

Sqwerrels

Personally, I found latios quick to jump to suspicions, meaning initially trying to go for, like Dude stated, Thor claims and then doubting the only claim. In addition, he was quick to drop down a random vote on some person n1. also there's an extreme lack of posts from Maestro and davy, whether it's inactivity or just nothing to comment on, I cant tell. davy, do you mind making a post to acknowledge that you still are in the game?

So currently, my gut feeling is telling me to vote Latios

Latios212

*facedesk* what I get for posting a lot and trying to move the game along :(

Oh well, it's been nice. See you next game.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

crap I was 30 seconds late

TWG LXXX:  Avengers

Wolves:
Loki- Total votes against Loki are 1 less.  Humans lose if Loki is revived.  Loki is given Thor's identity at the beginning of the game.
Ultron- If Ultron dies, he is revived after the next Night Phase.

Humans:
Hawkeye- is told he's a normal human.
Bruce Banner/Hulk- If Bruce Banner would be wolfed, he instead turns into the Hulk for the next phase.  This kills Ultron, and afterwards he is turned back into Bruce Banner.  Is told he's a normal human.
Black Widow- Has a one-use vigi upon death.  Is told she's a normal human.
Iron Man- When Iron Man dies, he chooses another player to revive.  Is told he's a normal human.
Thor- Always wins KitB's.  Is told he's a god.
Captain America- Votes count for 2.  Is told he's a normal human.

1. Latios212

2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. davy
4. Sqwerrels
5. Bubbles
6. Dudeman
7. MaestroUGC
8. the_last_sheikah

C O L O R C A R D F L I P S

Latios212 has died!  He was red.  It is now Night 3.  Night 3 ends at 10:00 PM CST on 5/19/2015.

You stand accused! Your wretched peace treaty will not save you now. It is the tinder on which you BURN!
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Whoops, I've been recently having computer issues, so I haven't been online much. That said, we either got a wolf or was Black Widow, which will be confirmed either way, depending on how the night plays out.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Is, uh...is the night phase over yet?