How do I use tumbler?

Started by videogaminglegodude, May 14, 2015, 10:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

videogaminglegodude

OK.  I want to put my arrangements in tumblr.com so I can make a my arrangements post.  can someone tell me how to use the site?

Thanks in advance.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Olimar12345

(I know this doesn't answer your question but I had to post this video xD )
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 14, 2015, 11:58:54 AM(I know this doesn't answer your question but I had to post this video xD )

My computer gave me trouble when I tried to watch it and I could not get it.

anybody else?

also, if there is another program I could use, that might work (Like dropbox I think.)

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 14, 2015, 11:58:54 AM

(I know this doesn't answer your question but I had to post this video xD )
I knew what video that was before the thumbnail even loaded
unmotivated

blueflower999

Seriously though can you please edit the title of this thread and spell "Tumblr" correctly

I'm sorry it's just really bothering me
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yug_Guy

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 14, 2015, 07:40:45 PMSeriously though can you please edit the title of this thread and spell "Tumblr" correctly
I'm sorry it's just really bothering me
You know what's been bothering me? The fact that no one has been kind enough to answer this person's question. C'mon people!
(I'm not a member of Tumblr though, so I don't know how to answer your question. Perhaps maybe you can use Dropbox? Either that or link it as a jpeg or png image to the site, although idk how)
Shut up, it's not hypocrisy because I genuinely tried to help

Brassman388

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on May 14, 2015, 10:38:19 AMOK.  I want to put my arrangements in tumblr.com so I can make a my arrangements post.  can someone tell me how to use the site?

Thanks in advance.

There are a couple of ways. The easiest I find is to upload a video of your music captured via screen recording program, then embedding the link to a post on Tumblr. Whatever method you use, it's going to be in the form of other links from other sites like dropbox for PDF or MIDI distribution.

If you find a better method, let me know.

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 15, 2015, 10:07:43 AMThere are a couple of ways. The easiest I find is to upload a video of your music captured via screen recording program, then embedding the link to a post on Tumblr. Whatever method you use, it's going to be in the form of other links from other sites like dropbox for PDF or MIDI distribution.

If you find a better method, let me know.

Dropbox is giving me trouble to, but I may have a solution.