jxjxjx's arrangement(s?) Pokemon ORAS - AZOTH

Started by jxjxjx, May 19, 2015, 05:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jxjxjx

Hey guys! I'm jxjxjx. I used to be on this forum years ago and now I'm back! Well, temporarily, as I have my finals this year. :/
I actually tried to do many arrangements over the past few years, and the reason I did not post anything was because I could not complete a single piece. Yes, not a single one (due to many different reasons). But now, I just arranged a piece (finally!)! I gave it a shot, and I completed it. lol
So, here it is.

PS I'm not so good on the piano and using Finale Notepad, so the piece may not be so good.

Arrangement: (I would probably post more on this thread should there be more arrangements)
              -Pokemon :ORAS: -AZOTH
                                           [MID]
                                           [MUS]
                                           Will post PDF link soon! ^_^

Arrangements in progress: [MKWii] Rainbow Road (Two Pianos)

Need help
     * I may need help with the formatting of the piece. (UPDATE: Will edit format before converting into pdf and will edit the MUS as well.)

Comments are appreciated! :)

AwesomeYears

To make a PDF, download PDFcreator and once that's done, all you have to do is in the MUS, select print and change the printer into PDFcreator. Once finished, click OK and it'll make a PDF for you!

jxjxjx

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 19, 2015, 05:11:11 AMTo make a PDF, download PDFcreator and once that's done, all you have to do is in the MUS, select print and change the printer into PDFcreator. Once finished, click OK and it'll make a PDF for you!
Thanks! I'll try on my laptop at a later date; I'm not allowed to download things my desktop.

Tobbeh99

Hello! Nice to see that you've finished an arrangement.
For formatting guidelines, check out this thread
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh