News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - "Zelda Medley"

Started by Gooch, June 06, 2008, 04:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

We need more Brawl music, and one of my favorites is the Legend of Zelda Medley. If anyone has this, or is willing to make it, post away! Thank you

sonic130

A lot of people have been requesting this. It took me too long to finish lol. Anyway... here it is :D

It's in 2 parts though because of the time, and key sig changes.

Part 1:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jb0uhjmywun

Part 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ewssmbiwlcn
- bad link

Enjoy :)

Gooch

Thank you so extremely very much, i appreciate your work!

sonic130

Gooch

Dude, this is pretty much amazing! very nice job!

Dekudude

Sonic, did you write this, or find it somewhere?

sonic130

Yeah, I wrote it :D   I used a midi to arrange it. Why do you ask?

The-Real-Link

It's pretty good notewise. A few problems here and there with the notation. It needs to be cleaned up quite a bit and combined. I have an advanced version of Finale and would be happy to clean it up a bit and combine the two sheets if you like. (BTW, I won't be able to do it until I get back from vacation.)

sonic130

Quote from: The-Real-Link on June 13, 2008, 06:36:37 AMIt's pretty good notewise. A few problems here and there with the notation. It needs to be cleaned up quite a bit and combined. I have an advanced version of Finale and would be happy to clean it up a bit and combine the two sheets if you like. (BTW, I won't be able to do it until I get back from vacation.)

Oh, that would be great. So yeah, when you get back from vacation, could you message me and let me know when you start to "clean it up a bit?" Oh, and if you do help, I'll give you some credit. The song can be "arranged gby sonic130 and The-Real-Link link" if you want. Anyway, let me know :)

The-Real-Link

Quote from: sonic130 on June 13, 2008, 01:54:36 PM
Quote from: The-Real-Link on June 13, 2008, 06:36:37 AMIt's pretty good notewise. A few problems here and there with the notation. It needs to be cleaned up quite a bit and combined. I have an advanced version of Finale and would be happy to clean it up a bit and combine the two sheets if you like. (BTW, I won't be able to do it until I get back from vacation.)

Oh, that would be great. So yeah, when you get back from vacation, could you message me and let me know when you start to "clean it up a bit?" Oh, and if you do help, I'll give you some credit. The song can be "arranged gby sonic130 and The-Real-Link link" if you want. Anyway, let me know :)
No problem. I'll be back around July 4th. What I mean by clean it up is make it look clean and proffessional. That can be done by removing excessive ledger lines, making sure note stems are going in the right direction, making sure everything is notated properly, correct key and time sigs, etc.