News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Splatoon

Started by K-NiGhT, May 29, 2015, 10:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: Dudeman on May 30, 2015, 05:25:53 PMBut a few shots with a normal weapon normally won't kill the guy about to steamroll you.

I take it my lengthy experience fighting as/against demoknights in TF2 will come in handy in this game

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Maelstrom

No, but I've heard they are a nice addition.
And higher quality than the Sm4sh to boot.

Nebbles

Got the game today!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

In case you haven't heard, A new map and the NES zapper are coming tonight.

fingerz

Gawd this game is GOOD. It'd be a solid reason for me to finally get internet! XD

I took it to a friend's house and after getting the roller, I dominated the field by rolling dudes and splatting EVERYTHING. I don't even play FPS games ever, yet it's SO easy to play! Cheers to intuitive controls! If I can play it, everyone else can! :P

I usually hate FPS games, but this one works fabulously. I reckon it's the motion controls, actually. I can't play Halo or anything with a joy-stick at all, so I'd put it down to that. Shooters on a PC work pretty well, but this setup trumps all! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

The roller is ridiculously fun, I'm enjoying rolling people (er, squids?) over.

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on June 03, 2015, 07:15:32 PMGawd this game is GOOD. It'd be a solid reason for me to finally get internet! XD

I took it to a friend's house and after getting the roller, I dominated the field by rolling dudes and splatting EVERYTHING. I don't even play FPS games ever, yet it's SO easy to play! Cheers to intuitive controls! If I can play it, everyone else can! :P

I usually hate FPS games, but this one works fabulously. I reckon it's the motion controls, actually. I can't play Halo or anything with a joy-stick at all, so I'd put it down to that. Shooters on a PC work pretty well, but this setup trumps all! :D
I guess I'd better try it
5 bucks I'm the only person in the world who can't play it
unmotivated

Dudeman

you're a kid now
you're a squid now
you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

^ In case someone wants to listen to this for 10 minutes:

EDIT:
Also, the Miiverse community for this game appears to be pretty... interesting, for lack of a better word.

Nebbles

who would want to do that for 10 minutes

mikey

wow that video makes me wanna buy it
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Splatoon has the

Official Maestro Seal of ApprovalTM
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 03, 2015, 08:54:14 PMOfficial Maestro Seal of ApprovalTM

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IMAGES GUYS!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book