News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Splatoon

Started by K-NiGhT, May 29, 2015, 10:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

61 freaking tracks

for the record 14 of those are sound effects but still

47 freaking tracks
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Does anyone who owns splatoon want to play?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Maestro and I are going to be streaming some Splatoon on Twitch in a little bit, but we'd prefer to have a full party of 8 so we can pick the map that we want. Does anyone want to join us?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

*cough*

I'm ranked A- right now, hoping to get through a rank sooner or later.  I think I might be good at this game
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

it almost time for splat

I like food.

Olimar12345

Bump: call for splatoon players.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Is this a time-sensitive thing? Because if it is, my answer is no.
That, and I haven't even tried Ranked Battle yet, let alone League Battle

Olimar12345

Just join discord and @mention me when you can play

Olimar12345

For those that missed it:

"The first paid DLC is coming to Splatoon 2 this summer. Play as an Octoling for the very first time in this large-scale downloadable content for the Splatoon 2 game! This full-on single-player adventure spans 80 missions starring Agent 8, a new character who awakens without her memories on a dark subway platform. Navigate this mysterious underground test facility in a desperate battle to reach the surface of Inkopolis. Escape from these twisted depths, and you'll finally be able to join multiplayer* matches as an Octoling!

You may think you know everything about the world of Splatoon, but these waters run deep, and so does the lore. Purchase this content today for immediate access to special octo-themed in-game gear."