News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Creating a PDF

Started by flygon9, June 14, 2015, 04:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flygon9

I realize that this has already been discussed in the forums, but it didn't have the answers I needed. So, simply put and very cut-throat, in finale notepad, what is the best and easiest way of creating a PDF file? The .mus and .mid files were easy, but even with the online handbook, I'm having trouble making the .pdf of my arrangement. So, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

braix

At least in Finale 2014, you can create the .pdf by going to File>Export>PDF
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

flygon9

As is seen in a previous post of mine, I (unfortunately) do not have the full version of finale. I'm stuck with the potato-version, Notepad.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

You're going to want to download a PDF Creator and set it as your "Printer". If you want a PDF of your Notepad sheet, go to Print, change the Printer to the your PDF creator program, and then Print as you normally would. Presto!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

You can create PDF-files by printing PDFs. The way you do it is by File>Print>setup(your pdf program)>print. By selecting your pdf program you'll create a pdf instead of printing out a music sheet. I think it's even better to print rather than exporting, even if you can, because I've encountered some problems with exporting but not by printing.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

flygon9

Hey, it worked! Thanks! Now, assuming it's accepted, I'll actually have an arrangement on this site. (Yay!)