News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PC] Team Fortress 2 - "Rocketjump Waltz" by Mr. ML&G

Started by Zeta, June 16, 2015, 01:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Team Fortress 2
Console: PC
Title: Rocketjump Waltz
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Mr. ML&G

[attachment deleted by admin]

Brawler4Ever

In measure 8, you have a D# in the right hand and an Eb in the left. I would make them both the same. Preferably D#, since you start the measure with an E natural in the right hand.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Mr ML and G

3mlg5u

Tobbeh99

Nice arrangement but there's room for refinement:
1) You can fit this arrangement on one page. Use the Page Layout Tool>Space Systems Evenly...>Select All Pages> Place 5 Systems on each page. You might need to move the systems a bit to make it look nice.
2) It makes much more sense sluring all three notes instead of, what you now got, sluring two.
3) measure 17: would be nice with a dynamic such f or ff.
4) measure 17 : enharmonic spelling, make the A# in the RH Bb.
5) measure 9: the fourth note, make it a 8th note with a staccato instead of a 16th, makes it easier to read.
6) the LH accompaniment seems a bit not-like-the-original-song, I think you should make the thirds in between the octaves one octave higher ,and make the octaves unisons instead of octaves and play first a low note, and the later 2 high notes.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Mr ML and G

Thanks for the positive comment! I made the changes you said and I hope it's good now.  ;D
3mlg5u

Mr ML and G

3mlg5u

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot