Main Menu

Update, Tuesday 23rd of June 2015

Started by DonValentino, June 23, 2015, 12:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Congrats on the promotion, guys!

Farewell and thanks tons, Deku!

Yay for an update!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

AwesomeYears

Oh yeah, congrats to you Don and Latios! Lucky you Latios, NSM Reporter and Updater. ;)

Clanker37

I would like to congratulate you two in the traditional Australian way.

*Ahem*

Hurray for you guys!
Hurray at last!
Hurray for you guys!
You're a horse's arse.

DonValentino

Thanks for all the support guys! Latios and I will do our best!

Jamaha

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 23, 2015, 12:28:05 PMYou forgot to add release dates for most of the new titles.
Take a look at the "Other" section when sorted by date.

That's a problem with the updates right now. We'll try to get that fixed.

flygon9

It's so weird and exciting seeing my name on this page :P

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: flygon9 on June 24, 2015, 04:24:23 PMIt's so weird and exciting seeing my name on this page :P

I know what you mean, it happened for the first time to me here.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Boost the Cat

WHAT?! Deku is retiring?  :-\ How did I not hear about this earlier? ( That was rhetorical. I've been gone for about 2 months. I suppose this is what I get for being gone for so long.  :P

Anyways, I'll miss him. He and his work were one of the main reasons I was inspired to joined this site in the first place. I was already wanting to come back to the site, but now that he's leaving, I realize I really should return to play my part.

To summarize, goodbye, DekuTrombonist. I don't recall ever talking to you (I wasn't around enough to get the chance), but you will certainly still be missed. Even if I can't help much, I'll do my best to help this site thrive in your absence.

--Boost the Cat
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.