Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby's Dream Land
Console: Game Boy
Title: Ending Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: AwesomeYears

AwesomeYears

Original Soundtrack

I have relooked at this piece and listened to it carefully, so now it sounds complete. Also just noticed that one of the dynamic is in the copyright. Oops...

Tobbeh99

Well, the first thing I noticed is that it is a difficult song to play. I thinking about the left hand, to play the both 16th+8ths at 140bpm. Maybe you could change it like the link below shows, or if not, add some finger notation, maybe like the example below, since your using notepad and it's not possible, we'll probably add it in the end when everything else is done, the same goes for the "pno.".
[Ending Theme]

Some small things:
Write out the glissando. You have no idea from where to where you should do the glissando when looking at the sheet, is it high, or low? It doesn't need to be perfect, but more give an idea of how it's supposed to be performed.

Also I don't think you need the text "Play sixteenth notes/semiquavers softly", you already understands that by the"mp" mark. If you want the playback better, you could make it so that both staffs play different dynamics by:
1) Go to widows->score manager
2) Click on the arrow to the left of the "piano" text and you'll see that it says "[staff 1]" and "[staff 2]"
3) make them play on different channels, over to the right where you see that it says "Ch.", change staff 2 to channel 2 instead of 1.
4) If done correctly, you will be able to have different dynamics on different staffs and also hear it in the playback.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Archived for inactivity and a general feeling that the degree of fixing that is needed for this sheet (mostly in regards to playability) would be beyond the scope of a normal submissions critique.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday