Altissimo's Hamtaro Arrangements (New 12/15 - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky thing)

Started by Altissimo, June 30, 2015, 06:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: DonValentino on January 25, 2016, 07:15:34 AMOh yeah, I wasn't going to do Dizzy for You, but the full Sandy Bay Island version :J
Of course, when doing SBI one does DfY, but still lol

I'm still debating whether it's worth putting Sandy Bay Island vs Dizzy For You, Hot Spring vs Great Springs, and Hamour vs Credits on the site as separate arrangements lol
and for that matter whether it's worth doing anything with Wildwoods and Wildwoods Wedding March

DonValentino

Hmm, well they are different songs... But those little themes are just the Ham Dance versions iirc (years since I last played it lol) right? I'd say we do like a single sheet with those while leaving the full versions as standalone sheets.

Oh yeah, here's a little present for you!

Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak - "Sandy Bay" MUS (Doesn't sound as good as the original with the electric guitar but oh well!)

Since I'm doing some maintenance stuff on my arrangements and everything is a mess, I'll only share it as a public link here, so gogogo!
This was kinda easy and I had some free time, so I could do it very quickly, but Sandy Bay Island will take some time... Anyways, I hope I can work on in these days and finish it this week!

Altissimo

Quote from: DonValentino on January 25, 2016, 12:02:05 PMHmm, well they are different songs... But those little themes are just the Ham Dance versions iirc (years since I last played it lol) right? I'd say we do like a single sheet with those while leaving the full versions as standalone sheets.

All of the Ham-Jams or just the 3 that are similar to other versions?

QuoteOh yeah, here's a little present for you!

Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak - "Sandy Bay" MUS (Doesn't sound as good as the original with the electric guitar but oh well!)

Since I'm doing some maintenance stuff on my arrangements and everything is a mess, I'll only share it as a public link here, so gogogo!
This was kinda easy and I had some free time, so I could do it very quickly, but Sandy Bay Island will take some time... Anyways, I hope I can work on in these days and finish it this week!

i like \o/ nice job!!!

DonValentino

Quote from: Altissimo on January 25, 2016, 12:06:21 PMAll of the Ham-Jams or just the 3 that are similar to other versions?

Uhh well, we could make one for the Ham-Jams and another one for the 3 similar ones? Which are those 3 anyway?

Quote from: Altissimo on January 25, 2016, 12:06:21 PMi like \o/ nice job!!!

lol thanks, glad you liked it~~

Altissimo

Sandy Bay Island vs Dizzy for You
Credits vs Hamour
Hot Spring vs Great Springs

the other ham-jams are condor's wings, hidden riches, go ham rangers, flower waltz, moonlight (non-looping), and the title screen which afaik doesn't change for the ham-jam version

DonValentino

Hmm, good, then I think that it's the best option, since all the Ham-Jams are short themes. :J

Altissimo

Well Moonlight's in submission now, I guess it's worth taking down then lol

DonValentino

Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak - "Sandy Bay Island" MUS

As promised, here's the other one. Again, hope you like it!

Altissimo

I think you messed up the linking somewhere, this is the same file you posted earlier.

Altissimo

Hot Spring:

MUS / MID / PDF / Original

With that... I'm pretty sure I've finished all the original tracks from Ham-Ham Heartbreak! The others are all based off songs from Ham-Hams Unite, whose soundtrack I've completely finished.

Th3Gavst3r

Aw man, you sure you covered all of them? I never played Ham-Hams Unite so I have no idea what the duplicates would be, but Heartbreak was pretty much the only game I ever enjoyed helping my sister with and was gonna do something from it next :(

Altissimo

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on February 09, 2016, 06:23:56 PMAw man, you sure you covered all of them? I never played Ham-Hams Unite so I have no idea what the duplicates would be, but Heartbreak was pretty much the only game I ever enjoyed helping my sister with and was gonna do something from it next :(

Let's see... I haven't done any of the following:
-Title Screen
-Clubhouse
-Map Screen
-Pause Screens (Ham-Chat Dictionary and regular pause screen)
-HM Boutique
-Ham-Swap
-Ham-Jam Room
-Cave
-Final Credits

And I have a half-finished arrangement of the famous BOO MANOR that I'm having trouble with so if you wanna take that one on, feel free :p

There's also Wildwoods and Wildwoods Wedding March but idk how well those translate to piano.

edit: Oh! And there's also Unused Track 1 lol

Th3Gavst3r

I'll try my hand at Title Screen and Clubhouse within a couple days :D
Also I can see why you're having trouble with Boo Manor...

Edit: Here they are!
Clubhouse
Hamtaro Time