News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

ポッ拳 Pokkén Tournament

Started by Bespinben, July 03, 2015, 11:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Loving this game so far. Trying to go competitive with it.

Roster seems pretty balanced, which is a new experience for me, since I play Melee. Off the top of my head, the only character I really have a problem with is Braixen. Not only does its design annoy me, its playstyle is so laaaame.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Latios212

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 31, 2016, 11:44:59 AMthe only character I really have a problem with is Braixen. Not only does its design annoy me, its playstyle is so laaaame.
u wot m8
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

What! You dislike Braixen!?! Eh, everyone has their opinions.

Braixen's number 1!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

#81
I main Lucario as of now since I always learn fighting games with the "Ryu" character first. If you can learn to master the "counter-cancel" tech, you can mow your way through most projectile spam (coughChandelurecough)

(Maybe I'll try out BlaziKen next...)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I wish swampert could have been in it I would play him over any of the characters in a heartbeat
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

at the moment I'm playing Mewtwo but am also working on a Sceptile on the side.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Shadoninja

#86
[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

mikey

unmotivated

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn