The Next Official Arrangement Project! -Poll closed-

Started by DonValentino, July 04, 2015, 01:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game should be featured in the next Arrangement Project?

Xenoblade Chronicles
8 (16.7%)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
4 (8.3%)
Kirby Super Star Ultra
6 (12.5%)
Mario Kart 8
11 (22.9%)
Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
11 (22.9%)
Pokémon HeartGold & Pokémon SoulSilver
7 (14.6%)
Star Fox 64
2 (4.2%)
Earthbound Beginnings
4 (8.3%)
Final Fantasy IX
4 (8.3%)
Mega Man X5
1 (2.1%)
Kirby's Epic Yarn
9 (18.8%)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
10 (20.8%)
Super Smash Bros. Melee
12 (25%)
Sonic and the Black Knight
5 (10.4%)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
18 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: July 16, 2015, 11:04:06 AM

Olimar12345

Why in one hour? wouldn't it close the same time, just a different date?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 12, 2015, 09:30:28 PMWhy in one hour? wouldn't it close the same time, just a different date?
Whoops! It was close to midnight my time, so I guess I considered it an hour until the poll closed.

But still, VOTE!

DonValentino

Well, there we go. And the winner is... Animal Crossing New Leaf!

Bespinben

Well that was unexpected. A pleasant surprise though.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

Just want say Huge Thanks to THAT ONE PERSON who voted on my nomination Mega Man X5!!! My nomination may not have won, came second or even third, in fact it came last place, but it really made my day seeing that ONE PERSON voted on my nomination!!!! ^^
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Boost the Cat

I actually considered nominating AC:NL myself, so this is a welcome suprise.   :)

And thanks to all those people who voted for Sonic and the Black Knight! I honestly didn't think it would get that far, so I'm very grateful. Maybe it will win next time!  ;D

Also, I can't remember if K.K. Dixie is AC:NL, but I'm already working on that one. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

"Again?" Also Pokémon music is INCREDIBLE you FIEND

(really tho I've been playing the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire album in my car while delivering and man it's so good)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 13, 2015, 07:08:37 AM"Again?" Also Pokémon music is INCREDIBLE you FIEND

(really tho I've been playing the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire album in my car while delivering and man it's so good)
It's one of those soundtracks  I can't bring myself to care about without playing the game.
On the other hand, there are soundtracks like Xenoblade Chronicles, which I got a few tracks from because I liked them so much before I even knew that much about the game.
It's just my opinion, so feel free to disagree. 

Tobbeh99

I have nothing against pokémon, but even thou I've played 1,2,3'd generations, I think we already have a lot of pokémon sheets on site and that there a lot of arrangers whom are interested in arranging pokémon music, so I'm happy that pokémon didn't win. I'm really not interested in Animal Crossing at all, haven't played any of those games, but the soundtrack seems really good in the sense that there are a lot of easy themes, so it might be accessible for all kinds of arrangers, beginners as well as experienced. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Yes, Animal Crossing.....not my first choice, but still hyped!
That many people voted for Mario Kart 8?  :o

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 13, 2015, 07:08:37 AM"Again?"

He's probably referring to the fixing the sheets and replacement projects.

DonValentino