General Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, July 10, 2015, 07:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Wow that's impressive. It looks almost as if he meant to do that, take a hit on the first egg then cape the second egg and b-air for a combo. Probably was an accident although.

Mario's cape is really great, I've seen a ROB get's KO'd by his own laser reflected against him!

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Dreamhack London Melee feat: Armada, Amsah, Westballz, Ice etc.

Top 8 right now!

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhacksmash
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

K-NiGhT

Hbox finally beats Armada. I'm so happy for him
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Y that was quite incredible. Finally got #1.

10/10 tobbeh

Magic Mole

Just wanted to post a quick shout out to Project M in light of recent events. The PM Dev Team has put in a ton of work to make it a truly amazing game. For those of you who don't know, the PMDT suddenly announced last night that Project M has ceased development and that there will be no further updates. It's hard to stomach considering how close it was to reaching its final "gold" version, but for now all we can do is continue to play the game as it is. I hope PM community lives on despite the heavy blow it has just taken. I know I won't be putting this game down any time soon. :)

Tobbeh99

Y it's weird, it came so sudden. But yes PMDT has done an incredible work with making the game. Definitely my favorite smash game! 

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Did anyone hear about the Smash Direct coming December?

Nebbles

Of course! We still have no exact date for it, though...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Christmas Day? ;)
I hope it will be the Smash Ballot. I'm so curious to see what the gamers of the world pick.

Dudeman

Nah, they wouldn't do it on Christmas. They would miss the incredible sale opportunity and lose their audience to family get-togethers.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Magic Mole

Spoiler
[close]
If this isn't the epitome of smash tech skill, I don't know what is. If I was P2 I'd just unplug my controller right there.