News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 13, 2015, 08:16:19 AMA question, in the template you've included the copyright and the URL, but when I start a new sheet with it, it disappears, and only the copyright symbol is left. My question is: How do you make a new sheet with template and the copyright and URL stays??

^yes, when you open the template, enter the title and use "save as" to rename the file and save it as a .mus file. Post if that doesn't work.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

DonValentino

Sebastian

DonValentino

Sebastian

Whoops.....my bad.....thought I changed it. I must've mixed it up with mine. Let me get that.

Tobbeh99

I'll start with:
1AM Rainy
2AM Rainy
3AM Rainy
Museum
Exhibit Room
Club LOL, just because of the name lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Are the rainy versions different songs or similar to the originals?

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 13, 2015, 08:38:59 AMWhoops.....my bad.....thought I changed it. I must've mixed it up with mine. Let me get that.

Sure, no problem :)

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 13, 2015, 08:42:27 AMI'll start with:
1AM Rainy
2AM Rainy
3AM Rainy
Museum
Exhibit Room
Club LOL, just because of the name lol.

Oh! Great, please do. At this pace, we're gonna finish in less time than what took to decide the game lol

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 13, 2015, 08:43:36 AMAre the rainy versions different songs or similar to the originals?

Yes, afaik both rainy and snowy are different enough compared to the normal version so as to consider them standalone versions. However, it's to be discussed if those variations will be merged in one sheet (most likely scenario though). Still, separate versions will be accepted for now.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2015, 08:26:53 AM^yes, when you open the template, enter the title and use "save as" to rename the file and save it as a .mus file. Post if that doesn't work.

I don't understand how to do it, but I've tried save it as a ftmx file, and I've tried save it as a mus file. But in both cases the copyright doesn't show up. But I just enter it manually for all my sheets, it's not a big deal.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Ok.....I don't really like the idea of merging them. I think all versions should be separate. For example: Banjo Kazooie. We have the normal versions and the aquatic versions which have the same melody but they are kinda different.....however they still remain separate sheets. I don't think it would be a good idea to merge them, but I don't decide :P

In other news, I claim 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10 AM.

Sebastian

Bubbles

I claim:
Resetti
Downtown By Night 1 - Rainy
Welcome to Our Village (Not the Mayor)
11PM

Who knows, maybe this will get me back into arranging again

Olimar12345

After taking multiple snowy/rainy variations and comparing them separately, then playing them simultaneously, rainy and snowy versions of the hourly tunes are identical, only differing with soundfonts, percussion, and SFX (Same keys, tempi, etc.). It would be nice if everyone would include this in their hourly arrangements, since it would take almost no extra effort to create (copy-paste the original, move everything up one or two octaves, softer dynamics, and simplified accompaniment seem to be the trend).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2015, 10:09:05 AMAfter taking multiple snowy/rainy variations and comparing them separately, then playing them simultaneously, rainy and snowy versions of the hourly tunes are identical, only differing with soundfonts, percussion, and SFX (Same keys, tempi, etc.). It would be nice if everyone would include this in their hourly arrangements, since it would take almost no extra effort to create (copy-paste the original, move everything up one or two octaves, softer dynamics, and simplified accompaniment seem to be the trend).

The Captain has spoken! From now on, all hourly themes should include the normal and the rainy / snowy variations. You can already find it in the template inside the expressions under the dynamics menu. An additional specific rules section has been added to the OP for cases like this.