News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Guys I arranged 11:00 P.M. look how good it is.

[MUS]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DonValentino

Good work! After some additional fixing, accepted it is~~

Also, I was thinking, maybe all the SFX jingles should be included in a single sheet, much like Bespinben did with the jingles from PMD.

Sebastian

I am not gonna be doing AP stuff today cause I won't be home :/
And Don, excellent work so far! Great work with my stuff :)

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 27, 2015, 07:57:25 AMI am not gonna be doing AP stuff today cause I won't be home :/
And Don, excellent work so far! Great work with my stuff :)

It's my duty, but thanks for your appreciation!

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on July 26, 2015, 11:31:14 PMGuys I arranged 11:00 P.M. look how good it is.

[MUS]

ngl i was really upset for half a second bc i thought you arranged your own version 4 reel

Sebastian

Fortune Shop

Police Station

Being Chased by a Bee

New Year's Day

More to come! I also claim "Igloo", "Post Office (Pelly & Phyllis)", and "Fireworks".

FireArrow

Sebastian

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 02, 2015, 03:31:00 PMI'm back early! Expect me too get back to work on Animal Crossing :)

I will have Fireworks done by tomorrow and maybe the others too.

Sebastian

Sebastian

I'll do 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, & 9 PM if no one else will.

FireArrow

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mariolegofan Arrangement project

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on August 03, 2015, 08:33:19 PMAnimal Crossing: New Leaf Mariolegofan Arrangement project
Ok.....I guess I did take too many.

EDIT: Here is Igloo
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eoaybn56dkw9h08/Animal%20Crossing%20New%20Leaf%20-%20Igloo.mus?dl=0

ANOTHER EDIT:
Quote from: mariolegofan on July 28, 2015, 10:21:10 AMMore to come! I also claim "Igloo", "Post Office (Pelly & Phyllis)", and "Fireworks".
I did "Fireworks" and "Igloo" but I'm not going to be doing "Post Office (Pelly & Phyllis)".
I'm still doing these:
Quote from: mariolegofan on August 03, 2015, 06:20:33 PMI'll do 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, & 9 PM if no one else will.
And Deku's 8 PM (Snowy).

DonValentino

Thank you for all your contributions to the project, mlf! So far we have a great bunch of songs, nearing the total of sheets from the previous Paper Mario AP already. Because of that, after a while maybe we could discuss on closing this, so we could do another AP.

Maelstrom

There does seem to be a lack of anything besides the hourly songs.

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on August 05, 2015, 01:42:02 AMThank you for all your contributions to the project, mlf! So far we have a great bunch of songs, nearing the total of sheets from the previous Paper Mario AP already. Because of that, after a while maybe we could discuss on closing this, so we could do another AP.
Ok. When are you planning on closing it? That would be really cool if we could have all the hourly themes on site.....

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 05, 2015, 06:44:48 AMThere does seem to be a lack of anything besides the hourly songs.
True, but they are the main songs of the game.

EDIT: 2 PM with Rainy/Snowy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2m4oaivn15x5se/Animal%20Crossing%20New%20Leaf%20-%202%20PM.mus?dl=0