Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Ok thanks. I'll give it a try when I get on my computer.
Thanks! :)

Tobbeh99

Ok just finished K.K. Bazaar!

Here are the files:
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Bazaar (Aircheck)

K.K. bazaar (Aircheck) is 99% done. I only need to fix the fine so that the notes after the fine are muted on the second repeat. I've Pm'd Bespinben and asked how he did that (in his arrangement of "Despair: Super Light") and I'll fix that when I know how.

in K.K Bazaar in the guitar-strum part I didn't transcribe it exactly how it is but more focused on playability.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Good work! I'll update both when that 1% remaining is solved if you don't mind. :J
I like how you managed the guitar part in K.K. Bazaar, definitely works, it shouldn't be a problem.

Sebastian

I claim Bubblegum all 3 versions.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 13, 2015, 09:45:56 AMOk just finished K.K. Bazaar!

Here are the files:
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Bazaar (Aircheck)

K.K. bazaar (Aircheck) is 99% done. I only need to fix the fine so that the notes after the fine are muted on the second repeat. I've Pm'd Bespinben and asked how he did that (in his arrangement of "Despair: Super Light") and I'll fix that when I know how.

in K.K Bazaar in the guitar-strum part I didn't transcribe it exactly how it is but more focused on playability.
Hey Tobbeh, you wanna do the Music Box version while you're at it?

Tobbeh99

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 13, 2015, 04:35:38 PMI claim Bubblegum all 3 versions.
Hey Tobbeh, you wanna do the Music Box version while you're at it?

I'll see after I've finished the ones I've claimed. The music box versions seems very simple so shouldn't be much trouble. But I'll first do the K.K songs I've listed (live and aircheck).
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 13, 2015, 06:07:17 PMI'll see after I've finished the ones I've claimed. The music box versions seems very simple so shouldn't be much trouble. But I'll first do the K.K songs I've listed (live and aircheck).
Ok

TheMarioPianist

Hey guys, wanted to join in on this. I don't care what I get; I am unbiased because I never played this nor heard any music. Can someone randomly select 2 or 4 of the unclaimed K. K. songs for me to do (since they come live and aircheck or whatever they're called)? I do not care which ones. I just need something to do because my submissions are used up and I figured this would be a good way to help the site! Thanks!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

DonValentino

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 13, 2015, 09:22:06 PMHey guys, wanted to join in on this. I don't care what I get; I am unbiased because I never played this nor heard any music. Can someone randomly select 2 or 4 of the unclaimed K. K. songs for me to do (since they come live and aircheck or whatever they're called)? I do not care which ones. I just need something to do because my submissions are used up and I figured this would be a good way to help the site! Thanks!

Much appreciated! However, wouldn't it be better if you took a listen yourself to some KK songs and then pick the ones you like most? I can say K.K. Birthday or K.K. Island for example, but it's better that you choose yourself so arranging is more enjoyable to you.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: DonValentino on August 14, 2015, 02:02:34 AMMuch appreciated! However, wouldn't it be better if you took a listen yourself to some KK songs and then pick the ones you like most? I can say K.K. Birthday or K.K. Island for example, but it's better that you choose yourself so arranging is more enjoyable to you.

Sure! When I said that last night it was kinda late and I didn't know if the OP had the claimed ones marked. I'll take a look.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

Yes, Animal Crossing: New Leaf was the first game in the series to have music boxes for all of the K.K. songs. These furniture items are acquired by gathering necessary items and having someone build them for you.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 14, 2015, 07:42:50 AMSure! When I said that last night it was kinda late and I didn't know if the OP had the claimed ones marked. I'll take a look.

If you want something easy I can give up on Hypno K.K. or Space K.K.. They are both very easy.

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 14, 2015, 07:57:15 AMIf you want something easy I can give up on Hypno K.K. or Space K.K.. They are both very easy.

Come on. You don't give TheMarioPianist easy arrangements. ;D
Plus I don't want to take away from your work.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Tobbeh99

Ok sure, didn't know. I don't know if there are any themes that are more popular. IMO I'd say K.K. Disco, sounds really groovy.

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 14, 2015, 07:51:56 AMYes, Animal Crossing: New Leaf was the first game in the series to have music boxes for all of the K.K. songs. These furniture items are acquired by gathering necessary items and having someone build them for you.
is it Cyrus what am I supposed to bring him
unmotivated

TheMarioPianist

I'll claim K.K. Birthday and K.K. Disco (all 3 versions of each). This should be fun!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player