News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

DonValentino

Awesome everyone! Keep up the K.K. fever ;J

TheMarioPianist

Here's my arrangement of the live version of K.K. Birthday.

[.mus]
[.musx]

I know at the moment I have minimal articulation and dynamics; will add more later. I just wanted to get the notation part of it judged.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

DonValentino

Very nice! So far so good, please add the remaining dynamics and articulations :J

ThatGamer

So anyone done 10:00PM yet? I like that one, could probably do it!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 07:12:28 AMI'm actually doing it :P

You can do any of these that haven't been done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLduRsGwfIg

Dammit!

No thanks, mlf, I don't really like any other animal crossing music that hasn't been done.  :-[
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Oh haha.....I think the other songs sound pretty cool :P

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 07:27:38 AMOh haha.....I think the other songs sound pretty cool :P

I have a weird sense of music. I only like certain songs.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 15, 2015, 07:28:46 AMI have a weird sense of music. I only like certain songs.

Hey, that's not weird. I'm kinda that way with arranging, too. I prefer to only arrange songs that I have heard in game. I feel more of a connection with it. I just wanted to help with this Animal Crossing project because I can't submit anything right now. Plus it helps the site. If you change your mind and want to do one of the available ones, by all means go for it!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

ThatGamer

What's your favourite animal crossing song, MLF?

Dude

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 15, 2015, 04:02:27 PMWhat's your favourite animal crossing song, MLF?
Hard to say. They're all great :P

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 04:13:03 PMHard to say. They're all great :P

Yeah. AC has some good arrangements. Okay I'd better leave before I cause corruption...