Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Anyway, back on topic. Here is K. K. Birthday (Live)!

[.mus] [.musx]
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 15, 2015, 07:47:25 PMAnyway, back on topic. Here is K. K. Birthday (Live)!

[.mus] [.musx]
Wow! Nice!
I'll give it a thorough look through tomorrow.

I'll try to have  Bubblegum music box up tomorrow.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 08:52:40 PMWow! Nice!
I'll give it a thorough look through tomorrow.

Just curious...this is going to be similar to the Paper Mario thing, right? And what will be after this?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 09:20:39 PMWe will vote for a new project
{cough cough} Super Mario 3D World {cough cough}

Sorry, been feeling kind of sick. Anyway, my sheets aren't contagious...unless you are allergic to musical masterpieces! Here is K. K. Birthday (Aircheck).

[.mus] [.musx]

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 08:52:40 PMI'll give it a thorough look through tomorrow.

It is tomorrow. :P ;D

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 15, 2015, 09:24:49 PM{cough cough} Super Mario 3D World {cough cough}

Sorry, been feeling kind of sick. Anyway, my sheets aren't contagious...unless you are allergic to musical masterpieces! Here is K. K. Birthday (Aircheck).

[.mus] [.musx]

Nice joke. Also I like sm3dw, but I kinda was thinking...Kirby?

And also a strong piece. Well done. Not rare nor overcooked.

Olimar12345

Since you've been out of the loop, here are some good topics/posts to read through regarding future arrangement projects:

Previous Poll

Arrangement Project Guidelines

Original Post
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

For the trifecta, here is K. K. Birthday (Music Box)!

[.mus] [.musx]

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

DonValentino

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Hey MarioPianist...how are you so quick at arranging?  :P

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 07:24:24 AMHey MarioPianist...how are you so quick at arranging?  :P

Perfect pitch, 10 years of piano/music experience, and the fact that all 3 of those songs have similar melodies and bass patterns (allowing a lot of copying and pasting).

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player