Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

So which KK's haven't been done? I'd like to contribute instead of just sitting around doing nothing...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

DonValentino

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 09:30:55 AMSo which KK's haven't been done? I'd like to contribute instead of just sitting around doing nothing...

Except for K.K. Stroll, which is claimed by tobbeh, and K.K. Jongara, which is currently being done by mlf; all the ones in black are available. Pick the one you like most :J

ThatGamer

Okay, I think I will do KK Flamenco if that's alright! Just need to figure out how the heck to make a pdf...

EDIT: Nvm, I don't really like the feel...probably will just continue working on Super Bell Hill.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 14, 2015, 08:19:33 AMI'll claim K.K. Birthday and K.K. Disco (all 3 versions of each). This should be fun!

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 09:39:35 AMOkay, I think I will do KK Flamenco if that's alright! Just need to figure out how the hell to make a pdf...

CutePDF writer is a good program for that.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 18, 2015, 09:57:45 AMCutePDF writer is a good program for that.

I know, I used to use that in before the ban. But got a new computer (Macbook Pro) and doesn't support CutePDFwriter.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: DonValentino on August 18, 2015, 09:29:33 AMSolid work! At first glance, I do think it's in 4/4, why did you write 8/6 in Live if you got it right with the Aircheck? xD
Please change it to 4/4 if you don't mind. :J

Ah yes, they're kinda weird, but like Hypno K.K., they sound surprisingly good overall!

I first thought both were in 8/8 but since the aircheck version kind of blurs away so quickly I decided to only do 8/8 on the longer live version. But I made a version of it in 4/4.
Here it is:
Mus
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 09:39:35 AMOkay, I think I will do KK Flamenco if that's alright! Just need to figure out how the heck to make a pdf...

EDIT: Nvm, I don't really like the feel...probably will just continue working on Super Bell Hill.

There's no problem with you arranging Super Bell Hill, but I will warn you I already have gotten an arrangement of that song accepted. If you feel yours is better, go right on ahead!

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 09:59:47 AMI know, I used to use that in before the ban. But got a new computer (Macbook Pro) and doesn't support CutePDFwriter.

Hmm, OK, maybe ask around the forums for a PDF program that is free for Mac. Gotta be one out there. But don't ask here. We're starting to get off topic again. :P

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 18, 2015, 10:57:34 AMThere's no problem with you arranging Super Bell Hill, but I will warn you I already have gotten an arrangement of that song accepted. If you feel yours is better, go right on ahead!

Hmm, OK, maybe ask around the forums for a PDF program that is free for Mac. Gotta be one out there. But don't ask here. We're starting to get off topic again. :P

Not again...everyone steals my arrangements lol

Okay, back to acnl...anyone doing Island? seems easy enough...

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: DonValentino on August 18, 2015, 09:33:16 AMExcept for K.K. Stroll, which is claimed by tobbeh, and K.K. Jongara, which is currently being done by mlf; all the ones in black are available. Pick the one you like most :J

Island should be fine! Sorry for stealing your stuff. :P

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

DonValentino

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 18, 2015, 10:54:11 AMI first thought both were in 8/8 but since the aircheck version kind of blurs away so quickly I decided to only do 8/8 on the longer live version. But I made a version of it in 4/4.
Here it is:
Mus

There we go :J

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 09:39:35 AMEDIT: Nvm, I don't really like the feel...probably will just continue working on Super Bell Hill.
Super Bell Hill is already done and accepted.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 18, 2015, 01:17:04 PMSuper Bell Hill is already done and accepted.
Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 18, 2015, 10:57:34 AMThere's no problem with you arranging Super Bell Hill, but I will warn you I already have gotten an arrangement of that song accepted. If you feel yours is better, go right on ahead!

Late to the party, mlf. lol

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Sebastian