News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 10:07:20 PMJust to clarify, I assume you were talking to Tobbeh?

Yes. Yes he was. No offense, but one song for the project would not be considered "en fuego."
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 10:11:20 PMYes. Yes he was. No offense, but one song for the project would not be considered "en fuego."

Yes, I thought so. Anyways, I'm off to bed. Will arrange more tomorrow.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 07:20:29 PMHere is 7 PM:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldw2bxc4izbarer/Animal%20Crossing%20New%20Leaf%20-%207%20PM.mus?dl=0
Btw, I will not be doing 6 PM if anyone wants to do it. I don't like it O_O

lol =b

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 19, 2015, 02:20:47 PMEdited my Space K.K. I noticed that I had staccato 8ths tied to another 8th.

Here's the new version:
Space K.K.

I'm also finished with the music box versions, but I need to fix this thing on those too. \/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 19, 2015, 04:11:44 PMHere are the music box versions:

Hypno K.K. (Music Box)
K.K. Bazaar (Music Box)
K.K. Stroll (Music Box)
Space K.K. (Music Box)

Ah tobbeh, sorry, I forgot to add the other versions of K.K. Bazaar. They are now. Also, good work with the songs =b

Sebastian

Woo! WOO! We have 53 songs done! Excellent work guys!
The only problem is getting them all reviewed ;)

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 20, 2015, 07:28:59 AMWoo! WOO! We have 53 songs done! Excellent work guys!
The only problem is getting them all reviewed ;)

How many songs do we need to complete the project?

Tobbeh99

Quote from: DonValentino on July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM
  • Initially, an AP will consist of all the soundtrack from the selected game. In order to close one AP, one of these three requirements shall be met: that 2 months without significant contributions (significant feedback or new arrangements) to the AP have past; that all the soundtrack has been arranged, or that the staff decides to close it for some reason.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

I think from now on i'm going to read the first page before asking questions...

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 08:02:39 AMI think from now on i'm going to read the first page before asking questions...
That's what I was thinking XD

Sebastian

Sebastian

=b

10 PM:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3g1l1unaaxi47pb/Animal%20Crossing%20New%20Leaf%20-%2010%20PM.mus?dl=0

This song is annoying XD

Next I'll be doing K.K. Jongara (musicbox), Bubblegum K.K. (musicbox), K.K Adventure (musicbox), & K.K. Flamenco.

Sebastian

DonValentino

So, we have nearly 60 sheets and that's already a huge amount of sheets for an AP!

I've been thinking that until I finish accepting all the arranged sheets, the project will remain open though, so there's still some time ahead. Once all are accepted, we can consider closing it and do the update so we can start with another AP.