Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

I'll do Toy Day (Christmas) as a final contribution. :)

edit:
Here it is:
Toy Day (Christmas)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 24, 2015, 05:34:58 AMI'll do Toy Day (Christmas) as a final contribution. :)

edit:
Here it is:
Toy Day (Christmas)

Very well, you have contributed great sheets to the project, thank you for your effort! Please keep up the good work!

DonValentino

Only 5 sheets to be accepted. Last reminder if someone wants to do more songs!

Sebastian

Maelstrom

No wonder the submissions have been moving so slowly.
But, I think, it's quite worth it.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 25, 2015, 07:24:25 AMNo wonder the submissions have been moving so slowly.
But, I think, it's quite worth it.
Oh yeah! We've also been doing Banjo & Pokemon. So the subs are bound to be slow haha.

TheMarioPianist

Sorry for my lengthy time with the K K Disco songs! I promise, I will get them in soon!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

FireArrow

So, I got a new computer, and the backup I used to transfer my files didn't have my retail arrangement. I could probably try and re do what I had down from memory, but I don't really feel like it so... dropping it. If any one does want to do it I can probably help though.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Tobbeh99

I wonder, how's it going with this project? I mean we only have like 5 songs left. And Mariopianist are you done with those K.K. songs, or??
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 20, 2015, 12:06:57 PMI wonder, how's it going with this project? I mean we only have like 5 songs left. And Mariopianist are you done with those K.K. songs, or??
Ugh, sorry. I've been busy with school and stuff. Doesn't help that I keep taking responsibilities when I don't even finish these ones. I promise, I'll do them!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

DonValentino

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 20, 2015, 12:06:57 PMI wonder, how's it going with this project? I mean we only have like 5 songs left. And Mariopianist are you done with those K.K. songs, or??

Currently waiting for Olimar to be free to give his approval.

Olimar12345

^ I thought you said there were also arrangements that have yet to be looked at. What's the status of that? (As in, how many are left?)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 21, 2015, 06:09:28 AM^ I thought you said there were also arrangements that have yet to be looked at. What's the status of that? (As in, how many are left?)

5, no more, no less. I have to get to those soon too, just that your approval is more important to the project right now. Again, though, no rush.

FireArrow

Thanks for fixing up some wrong notes in my arrangement (town hall), but I disagree with what you did to the pick-up measure and last measure. The low C in the last beat you removed (the one imitating the last little noise) is basically the rest you have in the first measure, however there is no rest at the beginning of the piece. Therefore, it would make more sense to have a pick up measure with the last measure being 3/4, as that's what's actually happening. And if you're gonna do that, you may as well add that C back in. :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DonValentino

I would, but there's no C, it's just a percussion instrument (can't remember its name tho).

0:43

I did do some little changes and fixed the loop though. :J