News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

How do make a new poll??

Started by Tobbeh99, July 12, 2015, 02:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Hi I've had a poll on my arrangement thread, and now it's over. So I want to make a new poll but how do I do that??
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Well, can't you edit what's already there?
If it locked automatically due to a date you set, you will need a mod to unlock it.
Stinks, but that's the way it is.

Tobbeh99

I don't know if it's locked or not. But the thing is that I don't have as many options as I had before when I started a new poll. For example I can't specify how many votes the voters get, how many days the poll will run, allow users to change vote and finally, only show the results after the poll has expired.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

KefkaticFanatic

I can see "edit poll" with the following option screen:

Is this unavailable to regular members?

me irl
[close]

Tobbeh99

This is how it looks for me:
note: I can't select "Only show the results after the poll has expired.

10/10 tobbeh

KefkaticFanatic

Interesting.  Well, perhaps JaMaHa can extend poll access, otherwise just PM me with what you want and I'll edit it for you.

me irl
[close]