Introducing NinSheetMusic Performance Videos!

Started by Jamaha, August 17, 2015, 11:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Jamaha, just wanted to thank you for starting these updates. It has quadrupled the number of views on my Captain Toad video so far and has added 2 new subscribers. (Yes, I know that's not the point of the NSM Performance Videos.) But still, in addition to providing live versions of songs for people who are attempting to play them themselves, it provides a boost in popularity for us NSM Youtubers. Thanks again, can't wait to submit more videos for this project!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 18, 2015, 10:13:53 PMJamaha, just wanted to thank you for starting these updates. It has quadrupled the number of views on my Captain Toad video so far and has added 2 new subscribers. (Yes, I know that's not the point of the NSM Performance Videos.) But still, in addition to providing live versions of songs for people who are attempting to play them themselves, it provides a boost in popularity for us NSM Youtubers. Thanks again, can't wait to submit more videos for this project!

One of those subscribers is me!  ;D

Also gave a like!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"