News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Toss Event's Performance Submissions

Started by Toss Event, July 20, 2015, 09:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toss Event

Submission #1: Battle! Elite Four (Pokemon Diamond and Pearl)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8oEBwh9NkI&;

I played this a while ago and it's definitely a bit unpolished but I will be playing again very soon so expect some even better submissions in the future. Thanks!

JDMEK5

Cool beans and it's great! My critique to you is that I could tell it seemed you were a little bit nervous in front of the camera. : P Take a breath, slow it down, and maybe it'll sound a little cleaner! :)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Toss Event

Thanks man! Yeah, I often stumbled a lot when playing while recording myself even though I played it fine normally. The advice is much appreciated :D

JDMEK5

Haha I totally know how that is. XD Once the camera/mic's on then it takes a million tries to get anything it seems :P But yeah keep playing cuz you've got teh skillz!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.