News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Unofficial Project

Started by Latios212, July 25, 2015, 01:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

I think as a long-term goal I'd like to take on these songs:
Route 32
Route 3
Rival Theme
Pokémon League
Crystal Title Screen
in addition to the ones I've done but still need to touch up, and Violet City.

If anyone really wants to do them, though, be my guest. I'm just addicted to arranging GSC stuff now and I'm like "WHAT ONES DO I WANT TO DO" but really I'm not long-term claiming them, just expressing a preference

SlowPokemon

Which version of "A Rival Appears!" are you doing, 1 or 2?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

The Rival theme itself, not one of the pre-battle things.

EDIT: Okay, I also have most of Violet City done as far as notation is concerned. I haven't actually added articulations and all that junk yet because I'm having a lot of trouble with the first four measures. Even using stereo and separate earbuds isn't really working to separate the different lines, and I am not sure if the second line is just that - a single line - that does a lot of stuff or if it really is two lines (that may have more than is notated here). I'm putting it here in the hopes that someone will take a stab at it. I'll fill in articulations, et al. after I have a better idea of what those first four measures are supposed to be doing. (Also, measure 10 may have some layer issues too.)
MIDI / MUS / PDF

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 02, 2015, 02:25:27 PMYep I'm aware of how to use the slur tool haha. It's just that this particular slur refuses to cooperate with me for some reason.

Weird... Oh well, here you have it: https://db.tt/QDdVYpxf
Fixed the slur and the last measure.

SlowPokemon

DonValentino

Altissimo

Latios: I noticed in the OP you listed the Crystal opening movie as one of my arrangements - I meant I wanted to do the title screen, the next one on that same list. Also, you forgot to put me down for Battle! (Rival). Otherwise everything looks fine with regards to me :p

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Gone through and done some significant editing on all of the sheets I've done for this project so far, to lessen the load later. In all cases I need someone with a more advanced version of Finale to go in and edit out the "Pno." markings on the left and add measure numbers though.

Pokémon Center: MIDI / MUS / PDF
Route 38: MIDI / MUS / PDF
Victory Road: MIDI / MUS / PDF
Olivine Lighthouse: MIDI / MUS / PDF
Vermilion City: MIDI / MUS / PDF
Violet City: MIDI / MUS / PDF
Route 3: MIDI / MUS / PDF
Route 34: MIDI / MUS / PDF
Pokémon League: MIDI / MUS / PDF
A Rival Appears! (1): MIDI / MUS / PDF

Latios212

Great, I'll check over everything when I get home! Also will be on skype if anyone wants to discuss

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Altissimo on August 04, 2015, 10:50:00 AMSomeone's gonna need to help me with the MUS on Olivine Lighthouse. I cannot for the life of me get Notepad to register it when I want to click on some of the notes on the bottom of the top clef. I want to change the stem directions on the notes in measure 3, 4, 9, and 13, but Notepad refuses to let me select those notes so I can flip their stems.

Fixed. This was an interesting case. I believe that you you use MuseScore, correct? It would seem that the xml conversion cause the layer on some on the notes in the Bass Cleft to be transferred to a nonexistant layer in the Treble Cleft.  So the second set of black notes that you see there are actually notes from the Bass Cleft. I copied each measure (that you specified) into a blank file. They basically fixed themselves from there. Now the layers that you couldn't reach are in the simple, second layer of Notepad. Hope this helps!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

SlowPokemon

I claim the replacement of "Radio Tower Occupied!" unless there are any objections

Latios212

I started it, but I was really tired at the time so I don't know if the file will be of any use. I can send it later if you want

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Sure! I'll start from scratch but if I end up using elements of your arrangement I'll credit you.

Latios212

Oh I edited the one from the site but I got so frustrated doing that lol it's probably best if you start over.

Also I'll start Battle! (Team Rocket) tonight.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle