Super Mario 64 Unofficial "Fixing Sheets" Project 👌

Started by Sebastian, July 28, 2015, 03:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 06, 2015, 07:31:17 AMActually, I just found some time :P
Is this better? I put all the clashing notes I heard:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i47nhoj64blysps/Super%20Mario%2064%20-%20Merry-Go-Round.mus?dl=0
Ooh, I like this. I like it a lot. Personally, I could argue that there are more clashes, but I'm not going to. I think it sounds fine. Nice work! Can't wait to play this version! (Of course, just finished learning the old one when you finished this one... :P)
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Thanks! We'll see what the Updaters think about the clashing notes.

Latios212

Me and MLF will work on "Dire, Dire Docks" and "Slider (Two pianos)" (we'll change it from a duet to two pianos because the parts can't all fit well on one piano)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

TheMarioPianist

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my contributions either!

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 13, 2015, 06:51:18 PMDon't worry, I haven't forgotten about my contributions either!
👌

If anyone needs help, just ask me! And don't forget to vote for this as the next official fixing the sheets project!

Sebastian

Oasis

May I try Lethal Lava Land? Or of thats taken, medley? Thank you.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Sebastian

Oasis

Oasis

Here you go! I added arranged by, added the tempo, and added the Copyright info. at the bottom. Also, moved lines 1-5, up one octave.

Lethal Lava Land
JDMEK5

Um, it's not finished. You haven't gotten rid of the remaining measures. Also:

??? ??? ???

I was gonna try to fix your fixed version but there's just way too much to fix. X(
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 15, 2015, 03:01:44 PMUm, it's not finished. You haven't gotten rid of the remaining measures.
I'd also like to point out that this is literally the same arrangement that is currently on the main site, just in a different (still wrong) key. And another point I'd like to bring up. What time signature is this thing? It does not sound like 4/4, sounds like something odd.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

I have no clue what the time signature is. I hate Lethal Lava Land :P
That's why I didn't do it lol

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 15, 2015, 03:15:57 PMI have no clue what the time signature is. I hate Lethal Lava Land :P
That's why I didn't do it lol
Well, I did myself some Internet researching, and most people seem to agree that Lethal Lava Land is in free time. So that's just great...how do we even write that...just do 4/4 and cut our losses?

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player