News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[GBC] Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite! - "Clubhouse" by Altissimo

Started by Zeta, July 23, 2015, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Clubhouse
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bespinben

Catchy! This shouldn't take long at all.

*Good articulation! Measure 2 however has an accent marking colliding against a slur marking. Just give a little nudge.
*A courtesy flat on the melody Bb on beat 1 of m. 5 and m. 16 would be preferable.
*NSM formatting -- You're missing the "Composed by" preceding the composer, and the site url http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/ is missing as well.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Altissimo

Quote from: Bespinben on July 27, 2015, 12:59:07 AM*Good articulation! Measure 2 however has an accent marking colliding against a slur marking. Just give a little nudge.
*A courtesy flat on the melody Bb on beat 1 of m. 5 and m. 16 would be preferable.

Fixed! Thanks for catching those.

Quote*NSM formatting -- You're missing the "Composed by" preceding the composer,
Fixed this too.

Quoteand the site url http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/ is missing as well.
This I can't do on my own because MuseScore doesn't like two lines in footers, unless there's something I'm missing.

Thanks!

Bespinben

Quote from: Altissimo on July 27, 2015, 01:16:25 AMThis I can't do on my own because MuseScore doesn't like two lines in footers, unless there's something I'm missing.
Dang. This is really the only thing stopping us right now. I don't know how to Musescore, but does it let you do manual text inserts? Maybe just make a "text box" and drag it below the footer? If not that, maybe just edit it into the PDF file itself with a PDF editor.

Brawler4Ever

The url is almost perfect; it's just missing the www.

And the PDF needs to be updated (there's still no url or copyright). I'm assuming that you were waiting for the MUS version to be completed first. But yeah, everything else about the formatting seems to be accurate, as far as I can tell.

Quote from: Bespinben on July 28, 2015, 06:47:54 PMI don't know how to Musescore, but does it let you do manual text inserts? Maybe just make a "text box" and drag it below the footer? If not that, maybe just edit it into the PDF file itself with a PDF editor.
Yeah, MuseScore allows one to put in text boxes. It's one of the options on the left side, just below tempo.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Altissimo

Yeah, moving a textbox worked. I've uploaded changed versions.

Bespinben

Sweet! I noticed some things creeped up in your updated files though:

Quote from: Bespinben on July 27, 2015, 12:59:07 AM*Good articulation! Measure 2 however has an accent marking colliding against a slur marking. Just give a little nudge.
(Also, I noticed it happens at m. 6 as well)

The MUS file also still doesn't have the "Composed by"

I PROMISE this will be done when that's done ;)

Altissimo

Bah, using Musescore and Finale separately ends up making issues in the files xD I think we're finally good. Maybe. Hopefully.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot