News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Depression

Started by mayastarr041, August 02, 2015, 06:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

I feel like writing stories. Writing has helped me in many different ways and I feel like I could release some of the stress and depression through writing. In these stories, you will meet different types of girls who have been through hardships and depressions. They keep it inside of them until they can't take it anymore.
WARNING:THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY DARK. PROCEED WITH CAUTION. SUICIDE, DEATH, DEPRESSION, ETC ARE ALL PRESENT.

The Life of Anna Lee (Suicide through slit wrist)
[/b]
Hello. My name is Anna Lee. I am a 18 year old girl who has been suffering from depression for an extremely long time. I am a high school drop out. Everyone at my school teases me and even the teachers don't understand. The counselors treat me like crap and my parents hate me. Yes, you heard me correctly. My parents hate me. I wasn't the perfect little girl my parents expected me to be. I was in fact quite the opposite. I hung out with the wrong crowd, fought, stole, cussed, and did many more things that my parents didn't appreciate. My parents never spoke to me now, even if I wanted to speak to them, they would ignore me. This one time, I tried to start a conversation with them. They ignored me. I got so mad I threatened to kill myself and I held a kitchen knife to prove my point. They didn't spare me a glance. I was in shock and I was overcome with rage. The kitchen knife thunked to the ground as I realized they wouldn't care if I killed myself. I had been holding all this in for quite a while. The pressure inside me was growing and growing. Until now, I had found no purpose in life. I would hold in the tears until night then I would pour them all out. I would run away from my house at midnight to this cemetery near my house where I would kneel on a grave, crying. The cemetery's dark atmosphere would always help to calm me down. I felt drawn to the cemetery and I spent most of my time at the graveyard. I knelt down as overwhelming sadness yet again consumed me. I spent the next 3 hours crying to my hearts content. The wind picked up as the temperature dropped dangerously.
"Anna, Anna," a voice moaned as I whirled around.
I couldn't find anyone as I started shaking.
"Anna," the voice whispered again.
"W-who's there?" I cautiously asked as the cemetery was once again consumed by silence.
I should've ran away, but I couldn't. I stayed in place.
"Anna Lee is it?" the voice whispered.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Just a figment of your imagination. I am a demon, a nightmare, created by your deepest fears," it cackled.
"What do you want with me?" I asked.
"Why do you live life as it is? You know life will only turn out to be a living hell," he snarled, "No one to love, no one to be loved by, lonely, depressed. Why don't you....end your life?"
"Why would I do that?" I asked.
"Are you that stupid Anna?" it asked as I flinched, "Do you think anyone here loves you? You are just a pathetic little fool who lives life, knowing clearly well that it will yield no fruits. Your parents hate you Anna."
I growled. It did have a point.
"What do you want me to do?" I asked.
It laughed.
"Give me permission to control your fate. To be tied to you by blood," it said, "I will make sure your pain will be short. I can promise you that. It will be painful for this moment, but when it's over, you will be filled with no more pain."
I smiled sickly. My brain wasn't functioning properly and I was blinded by depression and sadness so I agreed.
"I give you permission to control my fate," I said shakily, "Come in me and make my pain go away."
It laughed as I doubled over on the floor. My vision immediately went blurry as the world seemed spinning round and round.
"Fool," the voice growled as I felt myself lose all control of my body.
Mumbling incoherent words, I stumbled to my house and opened the door. I went to the kitchen and found a switchblade resting on the counter.
"Grab it," the voice hissed as I reached over to grab the blade. My parents turned to me, then turned back to the television.
I stumbled outside back to the graveyard, switchblade in hand as I knelt on the floor, my face deathly pale.
"Cut," the voice whispered, "Your wrist."
I hovered the blade to my wrist, but I immediately retracted.
"I can't," I whispered.
"Cut. It. Now," the voice said again with stronger force, blurring my vision.
I hovered my knife over my wrist again and rested the blade on a major artery. I winced as I felt cold hard steel touching my flesh. I suddenly was overcome with flashbacks.
"Do you think we actually love you?!"
"You are just pathetic! Pathetic!"
"You should just kill yourself you stupid little girl. You are a miserable failure."
"You little b****. To think that any of us would love you."

"Stop! Stop!" I exclaimed, but nothing happened.
"You deserve to die!"
"You're not my family anymore."
"I don't know you anymore Anna. You are now just a past."

In rage, I cut my wrist as blood began freely squirting out. I laughed manically as I felt the dirt turn red as the smell of my blood invaded my nostrils. I gripped my wrist tightly with my right hand as I felt blood flowing in it. I felt my vision weakening. I was dying. My vision became cloudy as all those memories rushed back to me. When I was a little girl, free from all this pain and suffering. When I actually had parents I loved. When I actually...when I actually.........................................
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Maelstrom

The moral of the story is not to keep it inside.

mayastarr041

Oh, there is no moral. ;)
Maybe that suicide is hard to stop once that mentality is imbedded in someone's brain.  :)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!