[WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - "Super Bell Hill" by TheMarioPianist

Started by Zeta, June 29, 2015, 02:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 10, 2015, 03:20:04 PMI just have a question. Couldn't you just put it in 2/2?

Yes, you could. However, I didn't because there are plenty of jazz and big band tunes written in 4/4 with an "in '2'" feel. Big band and swing music has like its own aura of rules when it comes to notation, that often seem to contradict standard notation practices.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

You're right. I do think it'd look more jazzy if you kept it in 4/4 like it is.
So is this awesome arrangement finally accepted? :)

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

TheMarioPianist

Let's see:

Split layers in spots where I should have-Check
Added grace notes that I should have added-Check
Spiced up the piece very well-Check

I like it. I like it a lot.

Files will be updated momentarily.

Quote from: Bespinben on August 10, 2015, 08:28:56 PMAww dontcha wanna see it get to 10 pages?

Well, this one holds the record already (thanks to my habit of consecutive posting) but 10 pages would be a nice milestone  ;D.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Then again, my Super Mario 3D World folder for arrangements on Dropbox currently has 11 songs. (Ok, they aren't all mine.) But 7 of them are. And they won't get accepted if too many of my arrangements are breaking the wrong records.

Oh no! The record holder has like 300 more views! That is not right! I must win!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot