The Many Grills of Saint George Foreman I

Started by Olimar12345, August 11, 2015, 06:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

It actually has a hidden message if you read the white text on his shirt.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 08:40:51 AMIt's not bumping when the latest comment is today...
are... are you... are you for real? I mean really? Can you not look at fucking timestamps? I posted on the 12th and you bumped it today. I feel like you aren't learning anything.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 18, 2015, 09:30:12 AMIt actually has a hidden message if you read the white text on his shirt.

I see begone, but I don't see any hidden messages...

EDIT: Nvm, I see what you're getting at...

Quote from: Dude on August 18, 2015, 09:31:34 AMare... are you... are you for real? I mean really? Can you not look at fucking timestamps? I posted on the 12th and you bumped it today. I feel like you aren't learning anything.

Oops, I misread. Thought it said 17th. Close to 12th
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Geez, I get the message. No need to spam.

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

ZeldaFan

This thread is amazing! Keep it up Olimar!

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 09:15:45 AMIs it really art? I mean, it's cool, but art is more of a drawing, not photoshopping.
Photoshop is absolutely art! That's like 80% of graphic design. I had to take a photoshop/illustrator class for my Art & Visual Communications major. Have you even SEEN digital art?? :P
example
[close]

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ThatGamer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 18, 2015, 08:40:03 PMThis thread is amazing! Keep it up Olimar!
Photoshop is absolutely art! That's like 80% of graphic design. I had to take a photoshop/illustrator class for my Art & Visual Communications major. Have you even SEEN digital art?? :P
example
[close]

Wow, that digital art looks amazing. I'm impressed. Did you draw that?

MaestroUGC

Dedicated or not, this is quickly becoming a spam thread.

Cool it, Olimar.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Late to the party, maestroUGH. As foreman has already said, BEGONE.

MaestroUGC

I don't understand is why you feel the need to make a thread dedicated to shit posting and expect it to be ok. It was fine when you did it a few times as a joke, but it has since worn out its welcome.

Respectfully yours,
Maestro
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345