News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Post here and I'll give you an anime trope that fits you

Started by Dude, August 19, 2015, 07:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Bahahahaha! Love it!

-er, I mean I hate it and I hate you.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Looks fun enough. I might regret this but whatever.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Maelstrom

Sebastian

So this topic is more of a, "Mock forum members especially the ones Dude doesn't like." Than a fun little game :/

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 11:22:51 AMSo this topic is more of a, "Mock forum members especially the ones Dude doesn't like." Than a fun little game :/

Yeah, considering I don't act like a punk...

In before mod lock!  :P
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 11:22:51 AMSo this topic is more of a, "Mock forum members especially the ones Dude doesn't like." Than a fun little game :/
Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 11:26:03 AMYeah, considering I don't act like a punk...

In before mod lock!  :P
I'd redo you two but then I realized I didn't care

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 19, 2015, 11:35:10 AMI'd redo you two but then I realized I didn't care

Typical dude, picking on people who are clearly more talented than him... :P

Hey...someone should give Dude a trope... 8)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 11:37:39 AMTypical dude, picking on people who are clearly more talented than him... :P
oh I'm sorry, i couldn't hear you over my arrangements and remixes

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 19, 2015, 11:43:10 AMoh I'm sorry, i couldn't hear you over my arrangements and remixes

I never actually looked at your arrangements before. There are no Non-PC ones though...odd...

If you take all the arrangements i lost by accident, I actually come relatively close to you though. Here.

Dude