News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Mlf needs help starting a youtube channel

Started by Sebastian, August 19, 2015, 10:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 11:21:36 AMI think once you make a username you can't change it. Like here on NSM for example.

Not true, I'll elaborate later
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 11:31:57 AMNo offense, but I'm looking for someone with experience and can do some pretty neat stuff.

Well, I can do neat stuff...

But I understand, you are looking for someone probably older with experience.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 11:38:57 AMBut I understand, you are looking for someone probably older with experience.
Again, no offense. I do need someone older with more experience.

braix

I can edit videos and make a profile picture if you want.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmXB4jn1xFEN5WnkR26-wyA
https://www.youtube.com/user/chogonom

Use Photoshop for pics. Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas for video editing. You can also use Windows Movie Maker, considering you won't be making anything too fancy.
Once you choose your channel name, you can't change it, at least not easily. It's stuck at whatever username you set it to when you first went onto YouTube with your Google account. If you want to change it, you might as well make a new channel(not new account, new channel).

I've made custom YouTube banners, outros, and some simple logos for people before so I have a bit of experience under my belt, though I'm only 14 haha.
Here's their channels for reference if you want to check it out
Spoiler

I also made Latios212's channel art :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 11:40:08 AMNo offense. I do need someone older with more experience.
Quote from: braixen1264 on August 19, 2015, 11:43:30 AMI can edit and make a profile picture.

Use Photoshop for pics. Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas for video editing. You can also use Windows Movie Maker, considering you won't be making anything too fancy.
Once you choose your channel name, you can't change it, at least not easily. It's stuck at whatever username you set it to when you first went onto YouTube with your Google account. If you want to change it, you might as well make a new channel(not new account, new channel).

I've made custom YouTube banners, outros, and some simple logos for people before so I have a bit of experience under my belt, though I'm only 14 haha.
Spoiler

Which would unfortunately exclude you, Braixen. Sorry. Older would mean 16+.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 19, 2015, 11:43:30 AMI can edit and make a profile picture.

Spoiler

You're hired

Thanks for the recommendations!

braix

Does the strike mean that I'm in or does it mean I'm out haha I can't really tell
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

I'll take you if you don't mind :P
Check your skype

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 11:51:53 AMI'll take you if you don't mind :P
Check your skype

WHAT?! But you said older and with more experience!!! I'm both of those. Starting to get the feeling you excluded me for different reasons than age and experience...

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 11:58:46 AMWHAT?! But you said older and with more experience!!! I'm both of those. Starting to get the feeling you excluded me for different reasons than age and experience...
Let's not get off topic. We can talk about it on skype.
I might still have something for you though

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 11:59:53 AMLet's not get off topic. We can talk about it on skype.
I might still have something for you though

Already skyped you lol. Okay, back on track.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on August 19, 2015, 12:01:16 PMQ.E.D., MLF should pick Braix.
Braixen is awesome :P

No offense, TG but Braixen has proven his worth and is an amazing artist.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 12:14:02 PMBraixen is awesome :P

No offense, TG but Braixen has proven his worth and is an amazing artist.

"His"?

Sebastian