News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[Wii-U] Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - "Boss Panic"

Started by KingofNintendo, May 16, 2015, 12:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Nvm it took like half an hour lol.

Here is the fixed copy. Added bass, fixed every 4th measure, because I think you made a mistake on that reoccurring bar...Now it's your turn to add the treble for the second half of the song. Then send it back and I will add the bass and any mistakes, then you can submit it. Be sure to add my name to it before uploaded!  ;)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 03:24:09 PMSure, I don't collaborate much, but I'm sure it could work out! You can credit me as another arranger!

Two things I wanted to point out with your arrangement so far though...

1. Should probably add bass...

2. Some of the notes are off.

I can fix it for you and send it back with bass line and note fixes! Will take a while, so don't expect it too soon!  ;)

OK, not to sound obnoxious, but that was kinda' obvious *note the sarcasm* ::)  but I would appreciate it if you could do that.  2 heads are better than 1. ;D
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

ThatGamer

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on August 19, 2015, 04:53:01 PMOK, not to sound obnoxious, but that was kinda' obvious *note the sarcasm* ::)  but I would appreciate it if you could do that.  2 heads are better than 1. ;D
Lol, link is up there ^ last post. Finished it earlier lol. You just have to add treble for the second half of the song, then send it back and I'll add the bass of the song.  ;D
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 10:01:24 PMLol, link is up there ^ last post. Finished it earlier lol. You just have to add treble for the second half of the song, then send it back and I'll add the bass of the song.  ;D

I will see what I can do.  Honestly, the reason I got that far fas a lucky stumble by my brother.

ThatGamer

If you don't want to do it, I can always take it off your hands. I just thought you might have wanted it...

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 08:38:26 AMIf you don't want to do it, I can always take it off your hands. I just thought you might have wanted it...
thanks!  I will see what I can do.  just a note, in the original, you can kinda' hear the action.

ThatGamer

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on August 20, 2015, 10:44:56 AMthanks!  I will see what I can do.  just a note, in the original, you can kinda' hear the action.

Yeah, definitely. Well, enjoy! ;)

videogaminglegodude