News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 29, 2016, 05:38:39 AMAt some point during the night, a gun went off, and TheMarioPianist's Search Warrant didn't slow down the bullet. He had two lives. He is now dead. Good night... *Luigi's Mansion Game Over music plays*

I really like the way E. Gadd announces events in TWG's. This, my friends, is a trend that all TWG hosts should try to follow!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 29, 2016, 08:03:46 AMBecause sometimes you want to hold a quarter note for a minute.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on January 28, 2016, 06:59:37 PMYou have never been a Temmie and should be ashamed for impersonating one. Really. How could you.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on January 29, 2016, 08:48:47 AMOf course you haven't. Only true men reclaim Goat Mom's house after disposing of her corpse.

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 01, 2016, 09:59:29 AMits al about confidence. after u anser every question, say "gg easy"
best advice I've read in ages 11/10 would read again
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Magic Mole on February 01, 2016, 04:50:31 PM
Alternate Route
"Oh cool! I'm Bespinben."
*flinches in terror and lets loose a primal shriek while doing everything they can to hide their mangled fingers*
[close]

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Altissimo

Quote from: mariolegofanI'd rather get good arrangements on the site quickly (despite whos name is on it) rather then just telling him what is wrong and having him change it. That would take exponential time.

Things make sense now

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd IndustriesThis is the list in its fullest form under the extent of the given spaghetti law. (NYEH HEH HEH!) Any violation of said spaghetti law (NYEH HEH HEH!) will prohibit any and all spaghetti consumption in any form, until this law is repasta'd™ , where it will become [null] and void for any violators. Any violation of the punishment will result in immediate deportation to the 77th Plane of Oblivion™. This law has been in effect since 4/7/50237 BC .     © E. Gadd Industries~2015 ©BrainyLucario~2015
Any infringement of E. Gadd Industries's copyright will result in the consequences listed above.
I smell a skeletal reference in this quote...

braix

Quote from: Dudeman on February 03, 2016, 11:28:37 AMwink wink nudge nudge cough cough hack choke sputter gasp help
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Latios212 on January 21, 2016, 08:52:46 PMYug_Guy for president 2016

Edit: also putting my Sig here in case i decide to switch it back to this in the future
Quote from: BrainyLucario's SigYou always have to stay DETERMINED no matter what life throws at you. Always remember to never give up HOPE and strive to make your DREAMS reality

and this....for Dudeman's convenience.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 12, 2016, 10:26:34 PM* OH MY GOD!
* WILL YOU TWO JUST SMOOCH ALREADY!?
* THE AUDIENCE IS DYING FOR SOME ROMANTIC ACTION!

mikey

Quote from: Magic Mole on February 05, 2016, 07:59:15 PMbrb gonna go get 2 cubic tons of blended mountain dew and doritos and drown myself in it
unmotivated