News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Teamspeak Server

Started by Blank, August 27, 2015, 03:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

By the way, what exactly is teamspeak and what is it used for?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Yeah, I'm curious about that as well...is it like TinyChat?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Blank

Teamspeak is just a way to talk with eachother like Skype, (voice not type)

And you can customise it alot, like making your own 'chill place' with custom channels to hang in etc.

"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art."

― Frédéric Chopin

mikey

I used it to play league once, it has a lot more options than Skype for gaming and it can show ping and stuff like that
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

I feel like this would be good if we ever decided to do like "NSM Community Assembly Meeting" or something. Like for problems that need an imminent solution for example. And anyone who's gonna be on the forums for a bit could just show up there and it could make life a lot easier. Idk.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

InsigTurtle

Eh, I only type messages (even in TeamSpeak). Don't really like voice.

I suppose it could also be used for stuff such as a Cards against Humanity thing or something.