News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[TV] Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - "Travelers Who Rest"

Started by Bubbles, September 01, 2015, 10:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Probably my favorite from all the Jojo's soundtracks, plus it's entirely on piano!! This is one of those songs that I might be able to arrange myself in a week or two but I want to actually enjoy playing it (which I can never do with my own arrangements). Anyone who wants to pick this up gets automatically put on my buddy list

Bubbles

TheMarioPianist

Ah, too bad you decided to do it yourself. I could probably knock that out in a day or two, but oh well. Good luck with it!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bubbles

I didn't know you watched jojo!! (or were you just being nice?) I already finished it though whoops. It was a lot easier than I thought

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Bubbles on September 01, 2015, 05:43:54 PMI didn't know you watched jojo!! (or were you just being nice?) I already finished it though whoops. It was a lot easier than I thought

Oh, I don't watch it (sorry for the confusion) but it was an easy piano song and seemed like a quick one to arrange. Always trying to expand my horizons as an arranger by not just doing Super Mario songs all the time, you know?
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bubbles