Main Menu

Xenoblade Chronicles (3D)

Started by Maelstrom, March 25, 2015, 10:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Yeah, Pokemon can be made complex, but it doesn't have to be. ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: fingerz on April 19, 2015, 04:40:29 PMYeah, Pokemon can be made complex, but it doesn't have to be. ^^

Ooooh man, this is so incredibly true. You can go into the deeper sides of it via EV/IVs or stuff, or just battle with your favorites regardless of how good they are.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Yeah, that's actually part of what makes Pokémon so popular. It's easily accessible for practically every type of gamer, and it becomes more that way with every new release. The Pokémon-Amie feature introduced in X and Y is honestly an entire game in itself, and it appeals especially to people who love pet simulators like Nintendogs. I've been looking over some of the older titles and it's crazy how limited they seem in comparison.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

That was unexpected.
NoE just added the Wii Version of Xenoblade to the e-shop. As usual, it will have a 50% discount the first week, and share the price points of the other Wii games added. I've heard there may even be gamepad support, but I cannot confirm this.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 05, 2015, 11:19:25 AMThat was unexpected.
NoE just added the Wii Version of Xenoblade to the e-shop. As usual, it will have a 50% discount the first week, and share the price points of the other Wii games added. I've heard there may even be gamepad support, but I cannot confirm this.
Hmmmm.....maybe I'll get it.